• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF joins forces with HB Studios

S

St Helens RLFC

The Rugby Forum is extremely proud to announce that we are teaming up with HB Studios. Following 6 years of being the number one online venue for all Rugby games talk and mods, TRF is now the online home of the up and coming ***le, Rugby 2012.

Already, we have a series of exciting projects lined up including a developmental blog from the Rugby 2012 team, and a series of podcasts throughout the coming months in order to give you all an opportunity to put your questions to the men in the know.

This is a fantastic bit of news for us all here at TRF and we hope that you, our community, will share our happiness at this.

We are extremely grateful to HB Studios for reaching out to us, their biggest fans, and for them looking for feedback to improve their already excellent series. We look forward to many years of a fruitful partnership and the best of success to The Rugby Forum, HB Studios and to Rugby 2012!

Wow great news not only for TRF but the rugby community in general, finally a new rugby game! They have chosen the perfect place to spearhead the game to the rugby gaming community. I'm sure all our modders are just itching for a new game to customize.

Great news! Knew there was something fishy when Mite closed that thread...

So whats going to be the role of TRF in all of this? Hopefully not just acting as the forum for the game, I've seen the people who post on those things and they sicken me . Are our mods going to have a role in the development of the game or hows it going to work?

HB Studios reached out to TRF - I'd say that's nothing but positive, wouldn't you?

Well yes, but it doesn't answermy question in the slightest. I'mjust curious is all.

TRF is the online home of Rugby 2012. It's not just a forum for the game, it's the community. I'm not going to let the place get overrun by neanderthals, don't worry.

Well, it's great news. Is there a contact for HB Studios, because i feel it would be of great benefit to be in touch with the game developers to have a say in the final game. Obviously, they must see some appeal in the game, if they've come to us. We have a truly hardcore mod crew here. We could do a beautiful thing here.

Hey, maybe me, Uli, Shaheen, Ross and the crew might even get some mods in the game, or even better, some cash and some mods in the game. That's be an awesome achievement for me, personally.

Thanks Dan, (and Charlie, Chris et all) for your hard work on TRF.. it doesn't go unnoticed :D

Or perhaps even both! :D

Fa'atu - HB staff will be using TRF and answering questions as and when they can.

That's cool, the modders on here have probably spent more time fiddling with 08 than the developers did :p

That is AWESOME news! truly great stuff TRF staff. How long was this partnership in the works for? Is it exclusively rugby gaming or HB studio games in general? Either all bloody good work.

I'll cover anything I am interested in, HB are happy for me to do that but my priority lies with their game now and in helping them promote the game and getting in touch with the fanbase. We agreed this a while back, it's been a tough time keeping it quiet but it's worthwhile now because the response has been very positive.

You should put one of those captcha question things where it says "Who is the greatest rugby player of the last 20years" and if anyone answers Johnny Wilkinson they can't register :p
If 1% of 606 posters came here, it'd be a catastrophe

Is the release date looking to be about next septemberish? Or is it all hush hush/unknown?

I've used TRF for 7 years, run it for 5 and owned it for 4. I'm not going to let it go to pot, trust me.

wow guys this is amazing really. I too wondered why the thread radman made suddenly disappeared and now it all makes sense. This is really awesome and what TRF was started for all those years ago. it's great that a developer like HB Studios has seen the value in our community and reaching out to us. thanks dan and the rest of the staff for making this happen the new site looks awesome. also welcome to HB Studios thanks for joining us.

Latest posts