• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
Next. Next (with all the hot girls!) would employ me.

I have to work 3 months before i can get 1 week off.

Me too.

That would go some way to sweeten the sour taste of you BAILING on a PARTY dedicated to YOUR homecoming!#

EDIT: and whoever has edited my sig is a DEAD man.

So not only does he bail on us for his homecoming he won't give us a f***ing staff discount.

Right, whats the number of the NEXT store in Cardiff?!

:lol:

I remember the last time you phoned me in my old job in the rugby shop!
You're lucky i was in charge that day and my boss wasn't there!

What is Next? I didn't think anyone actually 'worked' for Visa. What do you do all day?

Matt, does this mean you'll be able to visit the continent some time in April or March?

I work for peanuts. Needless to say there's not much working to it. Though the lovely woman at the student administration thought it might be a good idea if I spent another four years on my studies, two of them doing barely a thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 23 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So not only does he bail on us for his homecoming he won't give us a f***ing staff discount.

Right, whats the number of the NEXT store in Cardiff?![/b]

f***ing c***!!! Well I may bail on the trip now, as I am going to have a busy weekend anyways, so either way I would of had to cancel on one of you...

Oh yeah and the number for the Cardiff store is ....

0844 8445233

I want discount!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 23 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I work for peanuts.[/b]

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Laetca reveals her true identity!

elephant_narrowweb__300x427,0.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 23 2008, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 23 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I work for peanuts.[/b]

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Laetca reveals her true identity!

elephant_narrowweb__300x427,0.jpg

[/b][/quote]

That's just what I look like when I've had too much to drink and eat the night before :p (By the way, that's Indra on the picture)
Still, what is NEXT?

I will not understand where the need to pester someone during their actual job comes from XD

'Next' is a clothes shop where many, many, many hot girls work...and before i went there, gay guys!

Hot girls shop there as well.
:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 23 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Matt, does this mean you'll be able to visit the continent some time in April or March?[/b]

Yes, as long as we confirm that a bunch of guys will be going then i'll book my holidays to take off a week or so.

I can probably dedicate a weekend to anyone coming XD

And if you show up at uni I'll probably get kicked out, since I'm causing problems as it is, so please don't do that.

Matt, are you implying you are so hideous that you could make a gay man straight again?
Or simply saying that you're the only man working for next now?

I should have said,

"...and before i went there ONLY gay guys."

I missed out a very important word it seems.
Lol.

Latest posts