TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by St Helens RLFC, Oct 11, 2008.

?

Where should we go?

1. Belgium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cardiff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Krakow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Leicester (or some place near)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Leeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. London

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Dublin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Jun 8 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OOOHHHH GOD look who is here

heyyyy imo how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Laetca

Laetca Guest

I know I'm being annoying and repetitive, but if I people who plan to come over could please post this?

4. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 10 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    YOU ARE Not annoying Laceta

5. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Jun 8 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Indeed,

Whose coming:

- Pete (Prestwick)
    - Northern Dan (St Helens RLFC fan)
    - Kiwi Dan (Amobokob, etc)
    - Teh Midget (Laeceta)

When?

I'm afraid I'm working the weekend of the 18th/19th :( this looks like its gonna have to be pushed into August..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jun 10 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    YOU ARE Not annoying Laceta
    [/b][/quote]

Lekso speaks the truth!

6. Laetca

Laetca Guest

I have to retake all my failed exams in August. I'm up to two so far, but I don't know when they'll be until the first of August, they can be scheduled from the 17th of August until the 18th of September.

In a nutshell, I'll have to study in August :s

Why on earth is amoko Kiwi Dan all of a sudden?

(I could annoy the living daylights out of everyone as long as I kept trying, which I could)

7. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 12 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have no failed exams, and never had :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p but anyway I have the rush of exams right now till July 7th

After that I am trippin' to Georgia's mountains with my friends in my village

What about August I don't know: whether Russians will still bomb my country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If SO I will have no time for TRF meet-up since there will be people to help

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Look, guys, lets just dump this Belgian waffle and just me, Dan and Kiwi Dan go get drunk in Brussells.

9. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 12 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good Idea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Laetca

Laetca Guest

Did you honestly just call me a waffle? Surely you must be capable of wittier comments? :p

11. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Okay enough of this, I don't think we can fit this around Laeceta.

I say we choose a weekend in August and just do Brussels (preferably a tri-nations weekend).

12. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

In fact, how about the weekend of the 22nd of August?

Return train + hotel in Brussels cost £150 each for the weekend and that includes breakfast in the hotel.

13. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 23 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Prest is seriously touched by the perspective of our meet-up

He even got some info about transport and stay costs

Cool man! I don't think I can get Belgium but wish you all good trip
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

14. Laetca

Laetca Guest

This has been going on so long, it will be a good thing if someone meets someone.

Considering the time it takes to plan things like this, I might suggest a Summer of 2010 meet up in February, we should get things sorted out by July 2010 then.

On a brighter note, here I was dreading I wouldn't find a summer job and now I've gone and found two! One that makes a shitload of money for relatively little effort, one that would help out a friend in need but pays minimum wages. And the beauty is, I might be able to combine both XD

15. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I'll be going back to Japan in 2010 so thats off the cards.

This summer or not at all I'm afriad.

16. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 23 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey Prest what are you doing in Japan?

17. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Going on holiday! :D

18. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 23 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Cool, you will play rugby against those guyzzzz down in a pic? ;) ;) ;) ;)

[​IMG]

19. Laetca

Laetca Guest

In reality he goes so he can go to Hello Kitty world.

Can't blame him XD

20. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 23 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaa Hello Kitty ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

21. Laetca

Laetca Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!