• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
I think we've included just about every European capital, a desert in africa (and the midlands) as well as a war torn country...

..how many more capitals do we need? And NO we're not going to Belarus!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 12 2008, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hurrah! We'll let you know what Aer Lingus flight we'll be on and you can be waiting there with a ginger beard with a twenty pack of Guiness gold top...

...we need to have a poll, this is chaos.[/b]

Guinness in a can, what do you think I am, British? Blasphemy I tell you.

I vote for Belgium, all the stories I've heard from Krakow involve muggings.

Ok common sense is gonna kick in and say...

Lets keep this to a budget...

And go for Cardiff, Northampton or St Helens

As it is Free* Accommodation, and Cheap Travel

*Obviously certain numbers

facepalm.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 12 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm going to Krakow with or without you f***ers![/b]

And how are you gonna afford that??

I say ICELAND!!! They Need people at the mo, as they have no money

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/moX3z2RJAV8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/moX3z2RJAV8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How on earth is the Sahara still in there? I logically disposed of that as a feasible option and through a very systematic and scientific approach given a reasonable formula my results helped me conclude that East France was the best option...Reims, perhaps.

And Reims didn't even make the short list!

Well if that isn't a big "f*** you" and a middle finger from TRF then i'm not sure what is!

Anyway, VOTE KRAKOW!

If this doesn't win thread of the year, I'll slit my wrists.

This pain has to be worth it, surely?

What pain?

A multitude of civilised gentlemen are throwing ideas about for a meetup - it doesn't get classier than this. I can't wait for Georgia's tourism minister to tell us how to get there!

I'm gonna methodically and systematically rape and pillage each and everyone of your cities/towns/villages if Krakow doesn't win this vote...

LMAO @ Sahara - and some of the other comedy locations turning up.

SAVE_US.BAGHDAD

I don't know, I bet there's some fun and frolics on XL Travel forums....

*stolen from Frankie Boyle*

Latest posts