• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
Hell why don't we just go to kazakhstan

Hire a load of Man Kini's

Jobs a good'en

borat-mankini-62408-1.jpg

He's more than welcome to join us in Krakow.
I think it would be a nice break for him...

This poll moves its goalposts more than Robert Mugabe!

Hey, now there's a thought. I hear Zimbabwe is nice at this time of year!

Matt, we've been over this already. We're not going to Krakow, you can't afford it...

Charlie, i'm not one for stating the bloody obvious all the time, ok?
I did it for Pretwick simply becuase the man couldn't see a great Krakowing deal if it kissed him on the nose!

Nate lives in f***ing Oklahoma!!!

Krakow is seemingly in the minus now...i didn't know you could vote against a certain place...

And like those idiot WRU members who can't read, vote against they did...vote against they certainly did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 12 2008, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Charlie, i'm not one for stating the bloody obvious all the time, ok?
I did it for Pretwick simply becuase the man couldn't see a great Krakowing deal if it kissed him on the nose![/b]

NAY_THEE.JPG

St Helens is ahead of Krakow in the poll!

(It had 2 votes before the jiggery pokery started, I'm not daft!)

Oh yeah, f***ing sensible Pres!

"You can't afford Krakow!"

*Pete begins searching for overpriced flights/hotels/food in Barca!*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 12 2008, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
St Helens is ahead of Krakow in the poll!

(It had 2 votes before the jiggery pokery started, I'm not daft!)[/b]

Wait, are you in some way insinuating that the polls aren't true?
Speak now or forever hold your peace, Dan!

So the Options so far are:

Belgium - we meet the lovely Laetca (if she would dare meet us) and Matt tries to get lucky, and we all end up in Jail for offending the non rugby playing country with our chants...

Krakow - Polish Girls, who will do anything for £1, Guns, Possible chance of being shot and mugged and very cold weather

Cardiff - Welsh Birds in tight rugby tops, who will do anything for a WKD, Rugby in the field, Marble Columns, Pete can Rape Matt again!!

Sahara - Warm weather, but no water or Women, but good conditions for beach rugby...

Lekso's House - Great Rugby Nation, currently classed as a conflict zone, chance to be overun by communists

Nate's House - We get to annoy Nate and we would be in the states so can scare americans by running and shouting in shops ALLAH, MOHAMMED, JIHAD DERKA DERKA!!!

Dublin - GUINNESS, Rita Marie, Guinness, Rugby, Guinness, Hot Irish Women, oh and Guinness!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 12 2008, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wait, are you in some way insinuating that the polls aren't true?
Speak now or forever hold your peace, Dan![/b]

Someone has evoked the long forgotten TRF Mugabe Clause.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 12 2008, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So the Options so far are:

Belgium - we meet the lovely Laetca (if she would dare meet us) and Matt tries to get lucky, and we all end up in Jail for offending the non rugby playing country with our chants...

Krakow - Polish Girls, who will do anything for £1, Guns, Possible chance of being shot and mugged and very cold weather

Cardiff - Welsh Birds in tight rugby tops, who will do anything for a WKD, Rugby in the field, Marble Columns, Pete can Rape Matt again!!

Sahara - Warm weather, but no water or Women, but good conditions for beach rugby...

Lekso's House - Great Rugby Nation, currently classed as a conflict zone, chance to be overun by communists

Nate's House - We get to annoy Nate and we would be in the states so can scare americans by running and shouting in shops ALLAH, MOHAMMED, JIHAD DERKA DERKA!!!

Dublin - GUINNESS, Rita Marie, Guinness, Rugby, Guinness, Hot Irish Women, oh and Guinness!!![/b]

St Helens - ................................................................................

Latest posts