• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
S

St Helens RLFC

One is required sooner rather than later if you ask me. Definitely before the turn of the year.

I vote up north!
Or my place in Cardiff!

Somewhere that i don't have to pay to sleep.

Photos with mawrble cowlums are a requirement. Nate will agree with me on that one!

ALL BLACKS CHOKE! YES! CHOKE!

I may bring my bike if its confirmed as Cardiff and make a trip to the wonderful welsh mountains :)

And take your mud!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 11 2008, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
One is required sooner rather than later if you ask me. Definitely before the turn of the year.[/b]

God! we all aim at our homes, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets find Neutral place: Sahara

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 11 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lets find Neutral place: Sahara[/b]

I'd say due extreme weather cycles the Sahara is anything but neutral.
If we were to be as neutral as possible then location, weather, economic status and relevance (to our social structures and reason for meet up) would all come into play as heavy factors. Therefore, if we were to meet up in the most "neutral" place possible, then somewhere in the east of France would categorically be the best option; Reims perhaps.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 12 2008, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My neutral-o-meter is coming out at Liverpool, for some reason...[/b]

Everywhere I can come but tell your councils to give me VISA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts