• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
Wait..did you just say you want to come to a TRF meetup?!

PAGING ANYONE WITH CONTACTS WITH THE HOME OFFICE TO THIS THREAD!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 11 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh sod it, lets just go to Prague on a cheap Easyjet flight and get wasted.[/b]

You know what.... you've actually taken an idea from my head. I was going to suggest a TRF holiday at some point, just for a weekend away before progressing to perhaps a week. This idea isn't as outlandish as you may have first thought. I can also recommend Krakow. Or maybe even Pisa.

Amazingly, you may have had a good thought!

I can't, I'm all holidayed out and need to save for Japan 2009 (if it goes ahead).

Seriously though, we MUST now focus on getting Lekso a visa...

If you want neutral, I wouls surely suggest the heart of the Midlands is the best place...

Well bugger you then!

I doubt Lekso will have much bother getting a visa so long as he applies early enough.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 11 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you want neutral, I wouls surely suggest the heart of the Midlands is the best place...[/b]

Is that an offer or just ensuring we remember the fact that Northampton is in the midlands? ;)

Let's go to Belgium!
We know that thing that lives there. You know, the one with the soft skin. You know that thing that has long hair, doesn't have a horrible sounding voice and fallopian tubes at its disposal.
What do we call those things again?

A TRF outing on Eurostar would hit the spot perfectly.

Either that or "TRF at Sea", a comedy starring the TRF crew as they try and get a ferry to Belgium.

Dublins rubbish because NONE OF THE TRF IRISH MEMBERS WILL TURN UP!

YES! I'M TALKING TO YOU! THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!!! WHERE IS THE CRAIC?! WHHEEERREEEE!!!

*sobs uncontrollably*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 11 2008, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A TRF outing on Eurostar would hit the spot perfectly.

Either that or "TRF at Sea", a comedy starring the TRF crew as they try and get a ferry to Belgium.[/b]

:lol: at TRF @ Sea. Superb idea.

I say we seriously look into this idea.

What? Get a ferry from Harwich?

Its pretty easy, you can get a train direct to the jetty from London Liverpool Street. Also it may be cheaper than Eurostar.

EDIT: If they went there of course, which they don't from Harwich, doh!

When I said "Comedy 'TRF at Sea' ", I didn't mean actually do it.

Leave that monkey business to Top Gear!

Lets check the logistics of this.

We can either:

- Go to someone's house in the UK. My pad, in the party capital of England, St Helens, included.
- Go to Georgia. Sorry Lekso, at this moment in time, I doubt Georgia could cope with TRF landing!
- Belgium via ferry. Not entirely out of the question.
- Just jump an easyjet or ryanair to somewhere like Prague, Pisa or Krakow, all three of which are cheap. And, unusually for ryanair, these airports ARE at their destinations!
- Something else?

We should do this, I reckon, mid December. Gives people plenty of time to save.

I Vote Matt's Place because I can then go mountain biking in the wonderful welsh hills, plus I wanna go to Walkabout and get in a fight again :p

Or actually thinking about it... Barcelona would be a good shout!!! I have already discussed the details with Matt

Barcelona is great, anyone been there before?

The Gothic Quarter is simply fantastic at night. Looks dead during the day but absoutely comes alive at night.

Also, if you're nice to the locals, you can be let in on where the numerous lock-ins are being held. They're a Barcelona institution once the bars close!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 11 2008, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Barcelona is great, anyone been there before?

The Gothic Quarter is simply fantastic at night. Looks dead during the day but absoutely comes alive at night.

Also, if you're nice to the locals, you can be let in on where the numerous lock-ins are being held. They're a Barcelona institution once the bars close![/b]

I was chatting to Matt about the Biggest Whore House in Europe!!!

If we're looking for a neutral venue then surely Switzerland is the place to go!!
Apologies if anyone's already said that.
Further apologies for it being such a shite joke...

I've always wanted to go to Barcelona so I'm not adverse to the idea. Tell you what Prestwick, you've got some holidays real quick! The key is cheap accomodation. Europe is relatively cheap travelwise these days, but the key to a cheap bash will be the accomodation.

Latest posts