• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Meet Up (European, UK, Georgian or otherwise!)

Where should we go?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cardiff

• Krakow

• Leicester (or some place near)

• Leeds

• London

• Dublin

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Jun 8 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply but this morning my browser wasn't really co-operating.
So like laetca said we should decide on a date and maybe start working on a 'who's coming list', as soon as we know how much people are attempting the first TRF meeting we can search for appropriate activities.[/b]

OOOHHHH GOD look who is here

heyyyy imo how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????

I know I'm being annoying and repetitive, but if I people who plan to come over could please post this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Jun 8 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply but this morning my browser wasn't really co-operating.
So like laetca said we should decide on a date and maybe start working on a 'who's coming list', as soon as we know how much people are attempting the first TRF meeting we can search for appropriate activities.[/b]

Indeed,

Whose coming:

- Pete (Prestwick)
- Northern Dan (St Helens RLFC fan)
- Kiwi Dan (Amobokob, etc)
- Teh Midget (Laeceta)

When?

I'm afraid I'm working the weekend of the 18th/19th :( this looks like its gonna have to be pushed into August..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jun 10 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 10 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know I'm being annoying and repetitive, but if I people who plan to come over could please post this?[/b]

YOU ARE Not annoying Laceta
[/b][/quote]

Lekso speaks the truth!

I have to retake all my failed exams in August. I'm up to two so far, but I don't know when they'll be until the first of August, they can be scheduled from the 17th of August until the 18th of September.

In a nutshell, I'll have to study in August :s

Why on earth is amoko Kiwi Dan all of a sudden?

(I could annoy the living daylights out of everyone as long as I kept trying, which I could)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 12 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have to retake all my failed exams in August. I'm up to two so far, but I don't know when they'll be until the first of August, they can be scheduled from the 17th of August until the 18th of September.

In a nutshell, I'll have to study in August :s

Why on earth is amoko Kiwi Dan all of a sudden?

(I could annoy the living daylights out of everyone as long as I kept trying, which I could)[/b]

I have no failed exams, and never had :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p but anyway I have the rush of exams right now till July 7th

After that I am trippin' to Georgia's mountains with my friends in my village

What about August I don't know: whether Russians will still bomb my country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If SO I will have no time for TRF meet-up since there will be people to help

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, guys, lets just dump this Belgian waffle and just me, Dan and Kiwi Dan go get drunk in Brussells.

Did you honestly just call me a waffle? Surely you must be capable of wittier comments? :p

Okay enough of this, I don't think we can fit this around Laeceta.

I say we choose a weekend in August and just do Brussels (preferably a tri-nations weekend).

In fact, how about the weekend of the 22nd of August?

Return train + hotel in Brussels cost £150 each for the weekend and that includes breakfast in the hotel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 23 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In fact, how about the weekend of the 22nd of August?

Return train + hotel in Brussels cost £150 each for the weekend and that includes breakfast in the hotel.[/b]

Prest is seriously touched by the perspective of our meet-up

He even got some info about transport and stay costs

Cool man! I don't think I can get Belgium but wish you all good trip
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

This has been going on so long, it will be a good thing if someone meets someone.

Considering the time it takes to plan things like this, I might suggest a Summer of 2010 meet up in February, we should get things sorted out by July 2010 then.

On a brighter note, here I was dreading I wouldn't find a summer job and now I've gone and found two! One that makes a shitload of money for relatively little effort, one that would help out a friend in need but pays minimum wages. And the beauty is, I might be able to combine both XD

I'll be going back to Japan in 2010 so thats off the cards.

This summer or not at all I'm afriad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 23 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Going on holiday! :D[/b]

Cool, you will play rugby against those guyzzzz down in a pic? ;) ;) ;) ;)

1612800~Samurai-Brandishing-Sword-Posters.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Jun 23 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In reality he goes so he can go to Hello Kitty world.

Can't blame him XD[/b]

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaa Hello Kitty ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hello_kitty_world_book.jpg

Latest posts