• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF needs YOU

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Just three weeks away from the start of the Rugby League World Cup I am looking for volunteers to help me keep the forum ticking over when the games are on. To cut a long story short I work shifts and when I'm able to start threads one day, I'm not the next. Staff will help but I am looking for people to help me start match threads.

And above all, I need you to get your mates posting. If you like league and your friends do too, I need you to get them involved if you can. All hands to the pump here, we need this tournament to be a success for TRF's league section. The last RLWC was very popular and I need that kind of success again.

And we are still recruiting writers for this tournament. I have tickets for 2 games and hope to get to a few more if I possibly can. I can write about some experiences but I need help with articles and so on, I just don't have the time to write everything for the month and a bit that the tournament is on for. I am very interested in hearing from anyone who wants to do a spot of writing.

Let's do this.

I'm in, but as of mid November I'm unavailable due to traveling for work. I will also send out a PM tonight to the other NRL boys. Maybe we can do something together?

Latest posts