TRF now on TapaTalk for your Android, Iphone, Nokia or Blackberry Phones

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
We have just gone down the Smartphone route with TapaTalk...

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel
main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

It does do iPhone, replying from mine as we speak

And when I say iPhone app I mean like a TRF app

If there are any coders then please feel free to step forward and make us one :)

I have asked round and no one is interested from the forum I asked.

Also:

If you search for the app in iTunes Store you will come across 2 versions of this TapaTalk app, one is free and the other is £1.79 , the difference between the paid and the free version is that the free version is read only, you can still long into your account but cannot reply to PM's and posts on the fourm.

Android first because it's the best ;)
Will get this installed in a bit, looks good!

But there like 6000 forums and how it work on getting in to TRF section.
But an APP on iPhone dedicated to TRF solely would be cool.

Cheers Cymro but well hope we get an iPhone app if our own it'd be great and so convenient. Also good win against Connacht toniight

Cheers Cymro but well hope we get an iPhone app if our own it'd be great and so convenient. Also good win against Connacht toniight

Aye your telling me ...

But if there any coders out there who want to make a TRF Application get in contact ;)

Why only make an iPhone app? If they decide to make an app, make it for Android and BB too

I'd love to make a TRF app but have neither the resources or the ability to do it.

What would you like to have in the app? News? Or you want to make it a forum app like XDA has it?

Bit of both like a menu with one option been news another for forums then maybe select various sections such as Magner league etc

Completely forgot about this until i just went to go on the forum on my phone,
Very swish! Just wish it had a "view new posts" button (then again, it might do and I've just not seen it) (scrap that, it's in a really obvious place, i just missed it :p )

Last edited:
Hey I kno a fella who is a programmer and has done a few apps for iPhone like games but should I quiz him up on it and see what he can do

downloading as we speak! MEAN! Get ready to see more of me on here now. I hate using my laptop to surf the net... I think I might need an iPad..

Latest posts