• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF now on TapaTalk for your Android, Iphone, Nokia or Blackberry Phones

Daaayum! Can't get enough of this app! LOVE IT!

It's truly amazing. Ever since I installed it on my own forum, I get tons of positive responses about it

Tis very useful as I can't get on my lappytop daily so it' keeps me up to date.

Brilliant App. In the top 100 UK Apps in the Apple UK Store.

I presume if you buy it for one medium it's not transferable?
I bought the full version for android, but when my upgrade comes through next month there aren't any Android phones in my choices that have a QWERTY keyboard (can't stand typing on a touch screen) so I'm probably going to get a blackberry, so that means buying the app again, I reckon?

I presume if you buy it for one medium it's not transferable?
I bought the full version for android, but when my upgrade comes through next month there aren't any Android phones in my choices that have a QWERTY keyboard (can't stand typing on a touch screen) so I'm probably going to get a blackberry, so that means buying the app again, I reckon?

Unfortunately so Olyy :(

You should have told me, Oli... I could have gotten you the Android app for free. It's not transferable unfortunately because the OS and markets are completely separate from each other.

It's actually weird since it's both Tapatalk and it should be a universal license

Ah, thought so

Looking at the website, though, it's free for BBs anyhow, as it's only in beta - that'll do for me (as long as it sticks that way for the next few weeks :p )

Latest version out for iPhone anyhow.

Version 1.11

- Added iPad support (no re-purchase required)
- Added XenForo support
- Added moderation support for vBulletin, phpBB and XenForo (delete/undelete, stick/unstick, lock/unlock, approve/unapprove)

- A new moderation tab - a central place for all moderation related features such as ability to undelete all previously soft-deleted thread

- General UI and performance improvement
- Various bug fixes
- Updated French language and added Arabic language support

http://tapa.tk/forum/showthread.php?t=3690

If anyone else uses Windows Phone 7, the app you need is Board Express.

Latest posts