Guinness PRO14
Six Nations
Tri-Nations
Aviva Premiership -> 2017-2018 season
Heineken Cup
World League

STADIUMS:

ActuaLation of some stadiums

* Keep in mind that these are not freshly made from the stages of scratch, which are only the stadiums that are in the game that I modified a bit.

KITS AND MINIKITS:

* All kit kits have been updated for the 2017-2018 season

WALLPAPERS:

* New funds updated

ANKLE BOOTS:

* Update booties

* THIS MOD IS AN UPDATE OF THE PATCH 2016-2017 WHERE ALL THE EUROPEAN KITS AND THE MOST OF THE INTERNATIONAL KITS UPDATED TO THE DATE, THERE WERE ALSO ADDED NEW BOTTLES AND UPDATED LINKS, STADIUMS, SCREEN FUND, POSTERS AND SOME MORE THINGS ...
I HOPE YOU ENJOY FRIENDS AS IT COSTS ME A LONG TIME AND WORK.

IMPORTANT!!!

* Note: * Note: perhaps when reproduction errors arise please contact the forum to verify and resolve the faults

THE ROSTER LIST IS A PRELIMINARY UPDATE BASED ON THE LIST OF THE PREVIOUS PATCH, YOU WILL SAFELY SEE PLAYERS WHO DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR TEAM ... HAVE PATIENCE THAT WILL BE UPDATING TO THE BRIEF.

****Installation instructions****

List: Remove the FOLDER named 2017-18.ros in My Documents \ EA SPORTS ™ Rugby 08.

ROSTER LIST WITHIN THE PATCH CONTAINER FOLDER

Patch files: extract all files from TRFPATCH17-18.rar to your main folder of Rugby 08,
Usually C: \ Program Files \ EA Sports \ EA SPORTS (tm) Rugby 08

PATCH: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cohmopsnf9to0dy/TRFPATCH2017-18.rar

Please let me know any suggestions, errors of ect .

!aps when reproduction errors arise please contact the forum to verify and resolve the faults.

ENJOY!!

Good job mate, will check out later,stadium list is included right?

Thanx again for the hard work you put in.

Good job mate, will check out later,stadium list is included right?

Thanx again for the hard work you put in.

just update some stadiums. Sure there are some mistakes to improve but as I give time I'll solve...

Damn checked yesterday and this was still making and didn't realize it would be done today.

Great work guys, This is a massive step for not just Rugby 08 modding to get back to its glory but will improve rugby gaming in general so massive well done to everyone involve.

Like the last mod i will go check and see if its a good job and will ask a moderator to make this topic a sticky if the mod is in a good enough condition but i'm 100% confident it will be.

Yet again great work guys, next mod i will try to be more supportive aswell as helpful. :)

Thank you . surely there are many things to correct but given the season I did not want to wait any longer to launch this update ... the reality is that I do not have enough time to improve the look and some other things but certainly the game is updated the most similar to this last season

shortly I will be adding the latest kits that have come to light and added them to this new thread.

Thank you . surely there are many things to correct but given the season I did not want to wait any longer to launch this update ... the reality is that I do not have enough time to improve the look and some other things but certainly the game is updated the most similar to this last season
Don't worry about it there are plenty other modders who can come in to help the looks but i'm sure all is good and its understandable why you are busy. I would unfortunately have to wait till tomorrow to check the patch but I still remain positive otherwise. Good work :)

When you have some extra time, could you also do the logos for Top 14?

When you have some extra time, could you also do the logos for Top 14?
I made all the logos of the guinness pro 14 but I have a problem that I still could not solve that is the allocation of stadiums for this tournament that is done in the file 456ced548b2e7a8a1d9c7016d63d7bfe

example:

this is an example where the irishpark should be assigned in the super14 tournament (guinnesspro14 now)

<stadium name = "irishpark.day">
<default ads = "Standard \ Musgrave_Standard" pads = "Standard \ Irish_Park" />
<WorldLeague ads = "Standard \ Ireland_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ World_League" />
<EuropeanTrophy ads = "Standard \ Ireland_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ European" />
<Premiership ads = "Standard \ England_Standard_Prem" pads = "Tournaments \ Premiership" />

<Super14 ads = "Super14 \ Super14" pads = "Tournaments \ Super14" /> ------ here is the problem that I could not solve "" "

to solve this problem of allocation of stadiums for the different tournaments will appear the logos of the posts, of the pennants and the posters of publicity of the stadiums

I made all the logos of the guinness pro 14 but I have a problem that I still could not solve that is the allocation of stadiums for this tournament that is done in the file 456ced548b2e7a8a1d9c7016d63d7bfe

example:

this is an example where the irishpark should be assigned in the super14 tournament (guinnesspro14 now)

<stadium name = "irishpark.day">
<default ads = "Standard \ Musgrave_Standard" pads = "Standard \ Irish_Park" />
<WorldLeague ads = "Standard \ Ireland_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ World_League" />
<EuropeanTrophy ads = "Standard \ Ireland_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ European" />
<Premiership ads = "Standard \ England_Standard_Prem" pads = "Tournaments \ Premiership" />

<Super14 ads = "Super14 \ Super14" pads = "Tournaments \ Super14" /> ------ here is the problem that I could not solve "" "

to solve this problem of allocation of stadiums for the different tournaments will appear the logos of the posts, of the pennants and the posters of publicity of the stadiums
20zp47d.png

there is a command that I am writing badly ... when solving that command for the European stadiums that are assigned to the tournament (super 14 now guipro14) the logos and other things will appear to make the tournament really bad, if someone manages to solve this it would be great

I am not 100% sure what you mean, as I see it, you are trying to create an extra "tournament" for the Irish stadium in the super 14 tournament.

Is that to do with the logos that are displayed on the add boards?

As I understand it( I could be wrong) :

If I created a Top 14 or Pro 14, you would have to change the super 14 rsg file and the english file.

I created Super 14, Pro 14 and a Top 14 file, now when I play my top 14 tournament with the latest patch, it still shows pro 14 logo on the field.

I replaced the Pro 14 with Top 14 but still logos of Pro 14 appears. I even changed the stadiums

Last edited:
I am not 100% sure what you mean, as I see it, you are trying to create an extra "tournament" for the Irish stadium in the super 14 tournament.

Is that to do with the logos that are displayed on the add boards?

As I understand it( I could be wrong) :

If I created a Top 14 or Pro 14, you would have to change the super 14 rsg file and the english file.

I created Super 14, Pro 14 and a Top 14 file, now when I play my top 14 tournament with the latest patch, it still shows pro 14 logo on the field.

I replaced the Pro 14 with Top 14 but still logos of Pro 14 appears. I even changed the stadiums

Super14 ads = "Standard \ Italy_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ Super14" />

this is an example of arenacivica of italy which in the original file is only added for some tournaments what I did was add this command so that the logos and posters and posters can be activated in the pro guinnes tournament .. I hope you can understand it

Super14 ads = "Standard \ Italy_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ Super14" />

this is an example of arenacivica of italy which in the original file is only added for some tournaments what I did was add this command so that the logos and posters and posters can be activated in the pro guinnes tournament .. I hope you can understand it

-->
<stadiums>
<stadium name="arenacivica.day">

<default ads="Standard\Arena_Civica_Standard" pads="Standard\Arena_Civica"/>
<WorldLeague ads="Standard\Italy_Standard" pads="Tournaments\World_League"/>
<EuropeanTrophy ads="Standard\Italy_Standard" pads="Tournaments\European"/>
<Premiership ads="Standard\England_Standard_Prem" pads="Tournaments\Premiership"/>
<Super14 ads="Standard\Italy_Standard" pads="Tournaments\Super14"/>

just add the stadium so that the logos and other things can be displayed in the tournament .. and I could practically solve it.

my next idea is to launch an optional patch of the French top 14 tournament ... I also have to do this same procedure with the French rugby stadiums that are in this new patch

Okay I'll check those when I get home. Will it work if you switch two tournaments? Eg:

Cape Town - S14
Ireland stadium - european

To

Cape town - european
Ireland - S14

Hope you understand this

Okay I'll check those when I get home. Will it work if you switch two tournaments? Eg:

Cape Town - S14
Ireland stadium - european

To

Cape town - european
Ireland - S14

Hope you understand this
not only do you have to add this command to Cape Town

<EuropeanTrophyads = "Standard \ England_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ European" />

just change the destination country or tournament where you will add the stadium for example

"Standard \ England_Standard" pads = "Tournaments \ European" / or Tournaments \ premiership "/

-->

my next idea is to launch an optional patch of the French top 14 tournament ... I also have to do this same procedure with the French rugby stadiums that are in this new patch
I have a Top 14 patch, just need to configure the fixtures (only the first 13 rounds) and change some of the stadiums

-->

I have a Top 14 patch, just need to configure the fixtures (only the first 13 rounds) and change some of the stadiums

Latest posts