• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

I do not know why this friend happens to you, now I do not have enough time to verify, try to contact other modders, how do I install the new patch and what list roster are you using?
Im currently using a roster of @geostar should i only play with your roster?

That roster did not have all internationals teams, but i have 1 now that has 20 international teams, your talking about millenium stadium right? Injuries freezes the game when you score a try with an injured player on field, normally i just run the ball out or do n drop goal if I see a player not moving on the mini map

That roster did not have all internationals teams, but i have 1 now that has 20 international teams, your talking about millenium stadium right? Injuries freezes the game when you score a try with an injured player on field, normally i just run the ball out or do n drop goal if I see a player not moving on the mini map
Is your list based on a patch that you have?

In this patch its called the Principality Stadium

i downloaded intro but dark after it shows "rugby 17"

My roster is based on this patch, i just use my own tournament files.

The intro video was faulty, just remove or skip the video by pressing "S"

My roster is based on this patch, i just use my own tournament files.

The intro video was faulty, just remove or skip the video by pressing "S"
@geostar friend you could upload your list back to the forum so I try it on my patch? Thank you.

I'm working on the kits for the new season of super rugby.

malaysia-jersey-jpg.5479

can anyone make this malaysia national team for me hope you guys want to helppppp

uhm,I need help please...every time I finish a tournament match,the game crashes.

[QUOTE = "Gr8tness, post: 882014, membro: 74997"] uhm, ho bisogno di aiuto per favore ... ogni volta che finisco una partita del torneo, il gioco va in crash. [/ CITAZIONE]

ciao ho lo stesso problema

still no reply?
We are aware of issues within the patch and are trying to work on something which will fix this error. However most of us have other stuff to be worry about ie exams or family etc. so i ask to please be patient, we are all trying our best to solve this and will try to bring you a fix as soon as possible.

For the world league i've read about the forum and the world league i've found out crashes because of extra players added to the game and causes the game to not recognize them and therefore can't load the game up. I've also got a strong feeling the tournament might be caused by the same reason but i don't know. I will look into this.

Latest posts