• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RADIO

S

St Helens RLFC

If I said I was going to do a show either late this week or early next week, could I have a list of people who would be interested in taking part?

Mebbe, depends on work commitments.

I did put out feelers to Schweinsteiger and IBB over a possible set of five minute podcasts to cover the autumn internationals.

I'm looking to make this at least fortnightly if not weekly to be honest if it takes off.

ill come on as a guest if you want someone different every now and then from NZ. Ive done this sort of stuff through my uni digree so it might help.

Sign me up!!!!!!!! If it's possible that is. Ha Ha. Great idea guys. Hopefully it can fly!

I appreciate people getting back to me. We'll obviously have to consider time constrictions etc but we'll be able to come up with something, no doubt. I want to do this within the next week if I can at all.

I might not be able to fit you all on one show but if enough people register their interest I will make a running order.

I want to do this this week - anyone interested for a thursday evening slot?

When are you not at work? Wouldn't mind you there to:

A) Mock
B) Talk me through the process.

Right, who can get their act together and be online for some radio action this week?

whoops took my eye off this one sorry, i dont know my status at the moment were just finishing up our championship so its a bit hectic but if you can tell me when ill make an effort to be free

It will be in an evening, though I will try and make it as easy as I can for everyone else.

Latest posts