• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF revamp - your thoughts

S

St Helens RLFC

If you have any suggestions about the up and coming revamp, please feel free to leave them in here. In addition to this, when the revamp is completed over the weekend, please let us know your thoughts in this thread.

Your feedback is important to us.

So is there going to be a design change? I think this one is getting a little boring... That may be just me though...

Yes, we're banning Welshmen and to compound your frustrations we're going to now only type in 12th century Scots.

Skirt ye scaundalous, tap-thrawn limmer!

Ben Cohen holding up the Webb Ellis Cup got boring awhile ago :p [/b]

And also a bit confusing considering that Mite & Webby now hate Ben Cohen like he's Laurence Dallaglio...

Skirt ye scaundalous, tap-thrawn limmer!

<div class='quotemain'> Ben Cohen holding up the Webb Ellis Cup got boring awhile ago :p [/b]

And also a bit confusing considering that Mite & Webby now hate Ben Cohen like he's Laurence Dallaglio...
[/b][/quote]
You should put Balshaw up there for the hell of it. Gareth Thomas aswell. Just for teh lulz...

gareth_thomas.jpg

Up yours, jackass! :bleh!:

:lol: Perfect choice!

Uhm, so, what pictures are you REALLY putting up there? I think Smit holding up the Webb Ellis Cup should be a given. Wales celebrating the Grand Slam aswell... :bleh!:

St Helens RLFC is in charge of the pictures...

...uh oh..
[/b]
Well Farrell put on a lot of weight... He looks like he'll have a good season...
I don't know what that second prat was gaping at though.

Jokes :)

I think the site could have a cleaner look, and updated banner graphics.

Perhaps a funky new logo?

Are we going to upgrade the board with the revamp? I think that an upgrade is needed to help us move forward.
Looking at the layout of the main page, I don't think its needs much changing.

How about trying to implement the gallery, donation & arcade to the forum some how. At the moment they are out of sight, we should be highlighting them more, escpecially Donations.

Are we going to upgrade the board with the revamp? I think that an upgrade is needed to help us move forward.
Looking at the layout of the main page, I don't think its needs much changing.

How about trying to implement the gallery, donation & arcade to the forum some how. At the moment they are out of sight, we should be highlighting them more, escpecially Donations. [/b]
Kind of like an area to sign in to PayPal that is visible on the main page instead of clicking a link to get to the login information and whatnot?

Obviously your feedback is now as important as it ever has been before. I'm sure you will all notice that the portal has been the subject of most of the revamp and the forum looks much crisper than it has done too.

Yeah the front page is the biggest change i've seen but it's easy on the eye. i like that the drop down menu's on the front page, and that the forum has a very visible button on top. It's much easier to see the different features of the site as well. Nice new logo. Crisp is a good word to describe the forum/post part. So far I like it. Great job guys!

PS Would the front page be considered a ELV (Experimental Layout Variation) :p ?

Latest posts