• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

Fixed the Italy crash bug.
World League stadium pads no longer show B A D
European Trophy mode works.

I'm using FshEd to update Dragons logos in 0cca31344af019f6c2487cca43d2533d.fsh and 6f303c5750be663a53d6381190bdf626.fsh but the in-menu logos don't change, am I editing the right files?

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
i cant see the links. i would love them any suggestion

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
i cant see any of the links or anything so i can download. any suggestion?

Another bug - Montpellier are in Div 3 AND Div 2 of World League in first season, they're going to run away with both league ***les as the points from all their league games played count for both league tables!

Also Alun Wyn Jones has the wrong name in-game (Alun Wyn is his first name, not Wyn-Jones as surname) and Halfpenny is kicking with the wrong foot, should kick with right foot.

Toulon's logos in matches and menus are a bit broken.

Edit: In the spirit of "sod it, I'll do it myself", here are some Toulon logos to fix the errors, though I'm missing where their logos for the european cup are saved.

Attachments

• Toulon logos.zip
    42 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Another bug - Montpellier are in Div 3 AND Div 2 of World League in first season, they're going to run away with both league ***les as the points from all their league games played count for both league tables!

Also Alun Wyn Jones has the wrong name in-game (Alun Wyn is his first name, not Wyn-Jones as surname) and Halfpenny is kicking with the wrong foot, should kick with right foot.

Toulon's logos in matches and menus are a bit broken.
Alun Wyn is now AW.Jones. Halfpenny is right footed and toulon's logos fixed.
Montpellier are in Div 2. CA Brive replace the other Montpellier in Div 3.
Link is the same.
I might move this thread, to prevent confusion with peter83's patch.

I might move this thread, to prevent confusion with peter83's patch.
Probably a good idea.

A new error in your patch, the only team selectable under "Super 14" in exhibition is England?

Should be fixed now.
All further posts will be in a new thread.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has looked at replacing the spirals kicks with end-over-end kicks? I think spiral kicks have been over used in the game, e.g. box kick should not be a spiral. Any comments and discussions are much appreciated!

Agree, I want to find out how to replace them with an up and under action that doesnt travel so far and I also think the dive tackle animation should change

Agree, I want to find out how to replace them with an up and under action that doesnt travel so far and I also think the dive tackle animation should change
Any chance we can crack the existing code that is being used for the existing drop kick up and under action?

Btw I am playing on the @peter83 patch but every time when I want to set up the premiership tournament, the game crashes. Can anyone please help?

Hello ama1.
Can you give me the name of the exact file so that I can increase the defense and the attacks of the opposing teams. That is to say the AI. I'm sick of winning games with 50 points.

THX BRO. God bless you.

Hey guys...i dont see super rugby and i cant play tornuments and some black players are white and corwin bosch can kick the ball over 65 meters but in the game he is horrible can anyone help me or fix this problem please

With the new 2020/21 patch, if I start a World League, the 2 GOAT's Heffler and Nawali aren't in the team. Is there a way around this or is it just a feature of the new patch?

Yep, that's a thing we still have a problem with. It may be because the id numbers for each player have changed and that World League relies on certain id players to rank them according to this file..
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml
@geostar

Hi Team,

I've been following this forum since 09', so I consider myself an OG of this forum, it's only been until recently that I've actually started to look into modding Rugby 08 & I wish I had of this done sooner, so I contributed more of my time into the patches.

This may not be the most appropriate section to be posting such a comment as it extends across multiple threads posted within this forum, but here goes :rolleyes:

I've recently edited both be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml & dc371d84ed784cf88a8d8bc38a.english files to add the Barbarians Team back into Rugby 08., by replacing Timisoara (Representative) which effectively replaced them. I've been able to replace the modified .big files with the original files. however, I've noticed the team kits, TV swipes & logos are still appearing with the modified files? (see attached)

I've also attempted to edit 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to update the default Home Stadium for the Barbarians which appears within Play Now, however, it still appears as Italy instead of Twickenham? Does anyone know which files within the data.gob relate to the Barbarians kits & or the above?

Within the last few months, I've modified the Lions Tour, as I noticed Bristol that appeared in place of NZ Maori in the NZ Tour & the Sunwolves appeared instead of the Rebels in the Aus Tour. With regards to the World League, I've noticed that within 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml contains a list of players that are no included within the existing update, this may have contributed to the game crashing if the Player ID's haven't been updated.

I've also noticed regarding Stadiums 53c83ad71865b7bf73f61e1ec42dee0f.xml contains the relevant values for determining the number of TV splashes, Camera Flashes relevant to each stadium & weather type :cool:

I was wondering if anyone knew the filenames of the Boot Kits, Menu Screens & Kits for the latest update?

I've been reading previous comments & noticed that a few people have commented on the CyberFaces within the current Patch, I happen to have the vast majority CyberFaces from the MUP10 Update, as well as the TV Splash Mod (Sky Sports, ESPN & Fox Sports).

For Rugby Stats, I've been using rugby pass to update the ratings of the players, unfortunately, I couldn't link the site into this thread :(

If possible, I'd like to contribute more to the current patch or future updates <3

Attachments

• 20210103_212646.jpg
    20210103_212646.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210103_212257_313 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210103_212257_313 (1).jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts