• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

peter83

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...

Thank you my friend :):):)

I look forward to this update. you are legend

Hey peter83, if you release the graphics updates, I can update the roster

Hey peter83, if you release the graphics updates, I can update the roster
great friend ... I can pass you the file be29 ... which contains all the teams of the patch. in this patch I added some teams from South America and some other more

great friend ... I can pass you the file be29 ... which contains all the teams of the patch. in this patch I added some teams from South America and some other more

Thanks bud, I'll post the roster once I'm done

Hi, is it possible to include the 2017 roster with the new 20-21 roster? Old players and the new.

Hi, is it possible to include the 2017 roster with the new 20-21 roster? Old players and the new.
if it is possible to do it .. but since it is a patch for the season 20-21 current players will be put.

How far is the new update of rugby 08?I can't wait...

can you do a video tutorial on Youtube on how you are doing the mods?. That way we can also do our own custom mods and add the links on here for everyone to share

can you do a video tutorial on Youtube on how you are doing the mods?. That way we can also do our own custom mods and add the links on here for everyone to share
Hello friend, I would like to but I really don't have time. between work and family it is difficult for me to do the tutorial.

Hello friends, the list is being made by ama1, and I have the patch at 80%, the kits and they are all finished, only updates are missing.

Hello friends, the list is being made by ama1, and I have the patch at 80%, the kits and they are all finished, only updates are missing.

Ama1,can you just inform us on how far are you with the rest?please?

Happy New Year everyone! So excited to see another patch coming.

Happy New Year everyone! So excited to see another patch coming.
the same, friend.
the patch is almost ready, only the updated list is missing. when this ready I will release the patch in the forum.

HELLO, can someone make a tutorial to create and update roster list ?. thanks.

Latest posts