• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

Ive been using your excel editor mostly when I do mass editing, makes editing a lot easier, only asign faces using the roster.

Yeah I also think some ratings are way of (seems they favor the English). Its here where i downgrade some of them to my liking, as there are alot of players (mostly Europe) that I have never seen play to give them a rating
I haven't noticed especially after the Rugby World Cup, favoritism towards both English & South African players, but one could argue the same for the New Zealand players during Super Rugby Aoteroa, which is why I adopted your method of averaging the statistics across major tournaments like the World Cup, 6 Nations & Tri Nations.

ama1 said:
When I had a look into the other xml files within Rugby08, I did notice the way Team Chemistry is calculated based on Special Abilities & individual positions, could be improved as there is no real emphasis on other key abilities, which has meant that Ball Winner has become one of the bs attributes within the game.
Do you think it's worth changing the Goal Kicking Speed within the game as well?

I was able to modify the tournament file for Tri-Nations, however, for whatever reason I couldn't inject it back into data.gob without Biggui making it corrupted :(
I was hoping to export the data from Rugby06, but I haven't seen any references to the Rugby 06 files, anywhere online.
If I recall, the Lions Tour Mod for Rugby 08 had the exact same Fixture Table as Rugby 06 :rolleyes:

I haven't attempted to modify the new Roster Editor, yet but I think to update the Teams.csv, it references the CodeID, not that I have an issue with this, but it's very tiresome.
I realized that the Team Editor uses the same exact interface as the Standalone Face Editor, I'm curious as to how it calculates the individual player attributes based on a single Team Rating Attribute?
You could just paste the updated tri nations file in the main folder of your game. Im not too sure about the Lions tour as I havent editing it yet.

Im not understanding what you mean by individual attributes, seems Im a bit slow lol

You could just paste the updated tri nations file in the main folder of your game. Im not too sure about the Lions tour as I havent editing it yet.

Im not understanding what you mean by individual attributes, seems Im a bit slow lol
I had to do this exact thing to update the Australian Tour within the game as the Default Tournament file updates the NZ & South Africa.
The Team Editor you sent me allows you to update the Overall Team Rating of each time, not each attribute (Passing, Scrummaging, Kicking, Flair etc)

Oh yeah there I use the new editor to adjust team attributes, but I do not touch the performance on the new editor

Any chance of viewing the current excel spreadsheet? I love the idea of roster editing, but have no technical skills to do so. Also would be interesting to easily compare Northern and Southern hemisphere player stats.
I have updated the roster editor spreadsheet.

I'll put up a tutorial later.

You can now edit performance values for WL in the team performance tab and it will automatically update the rdf for you.

Oh yeah there I use the new editor to adjust team attributes, but I do not touch the performance on the new editor
I can't even use the new editor, I might see if it works when I extract the .rdf file from the data.gob

You can now edit performance values for WL in the team performance tab and it will automatically update the rdf for you.
Thanks to your File List, I finally have the Barbarians back in the game lol
The only problem, I'm having is with the TV Swipes, this isn't an issue with the B&I Lions as the mod was released just after the TV Wipes Mod was released.
Is there a way to edit these files for Rugby08?

Did you guys still need Xusky's CyberFaces?

Thanks to everyone who worked to make this mod possible. I am writing to you in regard to the fact that the image under Croke Park Stadium in Ireland is incorrect and causes the game to crash when used. I have also attached an image of the Stadium to this post to aid anyone who is willing to upgrade the mod. This is not a criticism just an observation as an Irish Rugby fan I want to able to play at the country's biggest stadium. This mod is amazing.
Many Thanks.
images

Here's my new roster - along with a fix for numerous crashes.
I reassigned peter83's kits and graphics to suit.

No crashes at the end of a game.
All modes should work, as I have just overwritten the existing teams from the original game.

World League recruitment is fixed.
All teams are 99.9% accurate.
Added new in game music.

Over the next week or so, I'm going to work on a few edits

Removing gloves, editing the tournaments and maybe add a few new videos
(if anyone want's to contribute a new intro video - let me know)
and loading screens to give the game a complete overhaul.

Here's the link (192mb)

Instructions for noobs.

Unrar using Winrar.
Extract the main folder contents into your main Rugby08 Directory.
Copy the pro and ros folders into your Documents/EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby08 folder
what pro and ros folders ? only main folder after extraction

Last edited:
Hello, can you please help me?
Not really tech savvy.

Where do i get the patch and how do I install it?

Thanks

Hello.
Does that make the matches harder

Guys why does the game crashes after i created a player.can you help me please?
This is probably the same issue, users experienced after MUP09

In order to add additional players across multiple teams, they deliberately maxed out the amount of created players within the game, even though they were hardly many created players, to begin with. Personally, I don't see why you would want to Create Players, however if you did I'd use one of the Placeholders within the Romania or Portugal squad & edit their stats within the Roster Editor, which is better than creating as your limited to only 3 Special Abilities within the Player Creator.

This is probably the same issue, users experienced after MUP09

In order to add additional players across multiple teams, they deliberately maxed out the amount of created players within the game, even though they were hardly many created players, to begin with. Personally, I don't see why you would want to Create Players, however if you did I'd use one of the Placeholders within the Romania or Portugal squad & edit their stats within the Roster Editor, which is better than creating as your limited to only 3 Special Abilities within the Player Creator.
how do i use the roster editor?

TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.

friends after hard work updating all the kits of the teams for season 20-21 I can finally release this patch which is an update of the previous patches. Basically kits, posters, balls and several other things were updated ...

Launch two patches simultaneously that you must install in two different folders. For this you must copy the original game files and copy them to another folder with a different name, then copy and paste the patch files in each folder.

* Tournaments update.

* RWC 2019
* TOUR LIONS 20-21
* GUINNES PRO14 20-21
* TOP14 20-21
* PREMIERSHIP 20-21
* SUPER RUGBY TRANS-TASMAN 20-21
* TRI NATIONS 20-21 (PUMAS, ALL BLACKS, WALLABIES)
* WORLD LEAGUE (DOES NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PATCH LIST.)

* YOU CAN PLAY ALL TOURNAMENTS IN THE GAME USING THE LIST (20-21)

*the list is 90% complete and use player from usa, uruguay and russia to complete the squads that generally occupy the last places of each squad.

CLARIFICATION:

*** THESE PATCHES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AMA1'S LISTING ***

friends made this update with the intention of being able to play all the most important tournaments in the world until now, downplaying the world league. please understand that patching and kitting takes a lot of work and time.

Patch 1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/in4wbxzbujdy1ez/PARCHE_20-21_TOP14_%26_TRANS_TASMAN.rar/file

Patch 2 : https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0wb985qn4f2jl9/PARCHE_2019_PRO14_%26_PREMIERSHIP.rar/file

list: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0qoz2ktec4xyal2/20_21.ros.rar/file

Enjoy!!!
Do you have the Kit File Names for Moana Pasifka?

pourquoi le top 4 nations ne fonctionne pas, est sa te renvoie sous windows quand tu clique dessus, merci pour vos réponses

Latest posts