• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

Hi,

I am an absolutely huge fan of the patch @peter83, phenomenal work and can't believe I've been able to play rugby 08 again with all the current players and kits etc!!

I wondered if you could help advice on an issue I've had though where the Lions Tour crashes when I try and select a squad, this has happened in both the Prem and TransTasman patches and I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or am simply overlooking something??

Thanks again!

Hi,

I am an absolutely huge fan of the patch @peter83, phenomenal work and can't believe I've been able to play rugby 08 again with all the current players and kits etc!!

I wondered if you could help advice on an issue I've had though where the Lions Tour crashes when I try and select a squad, this has happened in both the Prem and TransTasman patches and I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or am simply overlooking something??

Thanks again!
Thank you so much. You must use the list and the profile that is in the description of the patch. ama1's list is not compatible with my patch. you should know that the list and the patch are not completely finished.

TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.
This is my first post to this awesome forum.
I just started to get into rugby and hopefully I have found a great community to be a part of!
Thank you so much for this Patch! @peter83 I had been looking for the best Rugby Game and 08 seems to be it! Now you have just made it a billon times awesome!
Thank you for all your hard work! I would like to give a special shout out for the @Bears Gamer for his awesome tutorials and linking me here in the first place.
Merci Beacoup! Mon Ami!

¡Hola! buenas tardes a todos! ME ENCANTO EL PARCHE! excelente trabajo PETER83!
quería hacerles una pregunta, tengo instalando el parche pero los jugadores son lo mismo que el ultimo parche, no pude descargar el perfil 20_21 dice que se esta generando una nueva clave y no me lleva a descargar el archivo.. alguien lo podría subir? muchas gracias!

Hi @peter83. Can you please advise how I can get the the MOD for season 20/21. I would really appreciate it if I can play with the new kits and updated teams.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi @peter83 my game crashes at full time when I leave the game and when Im picking my squad for International tournaments. If you have a fix for it that would be great thanks!

Hi Peter thanks for the brilliant pacth can you advise me what im doing wrong when i play rugby world cup after the first pool game when it is full time and i need to exit game crashes and goes out completely. please help because i want to win the world cup hehe

Hola gente! Estoy agradecido con la gente que hizo este increíble trabajo con el parche. Tengo una duda, cuando juego Liga Mundial el juego se cierra a la hora de hacer traspasos, alguna solución? Saludos
Hello people! I am grateful to the people who did this amazing job with the patch. I have a question, when I play World League, the game closes when making transfers, any solution? Greetings

Hi Peter thanks for the brilliant pacth can you advise me what im doing wrong when i play rugby world cup after the first pool game when it is full time and i need to exit game crashes and goes out completely. please help because i want to win the world cup hehe

Hi, does anybody have in the Trans Tasman Super rugby mod the list of all the files for the Western Force Kits and mini kits please ?

pourquoi dans la dernière version patch rugby 08 2021 mod il n'y a pas agen, bayonne?

Latest posts