• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

anybody have the solution for the game crashing everytime i finish a match in a tournament? I replaced every file with peter's updates, the new profile and everything and still crashes
I did the same thing but still the same thing happens and the 20_21 trans tasman patch still doesn't work at all not sure if anyone can help

anybody have the solution for the game crashing everytime i finish a match in a tournament? I replaced every file with peter's updates, the new profile and everything and still crashes
I have the same problem and did the same thing to fix it but still no result and the trans tasman patch game just doesnt work can anyone help?

Hola gente! Estoy agradecido con la gente que hizo este increíble trabajo con el parche. Tengo una duda, cuando juego Liga Mundial el juego se cierra a la hora de hacer traspasos, alguna solución? Saludos
Hello people! I am grateful to the people who did this amazing job with the patch. I have a question, when I play World League, the game closes when making transfers, any solution? Greetings

Hola gente! Estoy agradecido con la gente que hizo este increíble trabajo con el parche. Tengo una duda, cuando juego Liga Mundial el juego se cierra a la hora de hacer traspasos, alguna solución? Saludos
Hello people! I am grateful to the people who did this amazing job with the patch. I have a question, when I play World League, the game closes when making transfers, any solution? Greetings
PLEASE

hi pieter83 just want to thank you and other for your hard work you put in . thank you very much

hola amigos del foro. Les puedo decir que estoy trabajando en una nueva actualización de rugby 08 para la temporada 20-21 ... tengo las equipaciones bastante avanzadas ... aún queda mucho ... espero terminarlo en un mes más o menos ...
hola peter como estas ?? te molesto porque instale el parche y cuando termina un partido y pongo exit para regresar a menu principal me expulsa del juego ... alguna ayuda ?? muchas gracias

hello all I am currently having trouble with the patch in regards to WL, towards the end of the first season my game loads but crashes before the load slider is complete, this happens to me with the Chiefs(me) vs Munster and the Lions(me) vs Glasgow warriors, hopefully their is a fix to this issue, thanks

hello all I am currently having trouble with the patch in regards to WL, towards the end of the first season my game loads but crashes before the load slider is complete, this happens to me with the Chiefs(me) vs Munster and the Lions(me) vs Glasgow warriors, hopefully their is a fix to this issue, thanks
The ama1 TRF 21 patch elsewhere on this forum is designed to make the World League playable.

hey, can anyone help me with editing $$ in world league or direct me in the right direction??

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
I cant seem to find Patch 1 , Patch 2 and the List link ?

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
Great mod with great ratings, thanks a lot! I'm having a bit of trouble, Im playing the world league tournament and when the first recruitment opens and I try to view players, Rugby08 crashes/stops working. Has that happened to anyone else, and if so, could someone please give me advice on how to fix it. I am using the profile and roster from the mod, which stops Rugby08 from crashing after any game has ended, I don't know if I'm missing something else?

Try the one from TRF 21 Patch (by ama1). It excludes some teams peter83has, but all tournaments are working.
Thanks for the response. It was actually ama1's mod that had this specific issue. I tried to open the tournament in peter83's mod too and had the same problem.

Hey team,
I made a 2020-21 roster.
Roster is based of 2020-2021 squads.

(Western Force just need a kit - to replace the Barbarians kit).

I have pasted the link here.

Teams List

1 Argentina

2 Australia

3 Canada

5 England

6 Fiji

7 France

8 Georgia

9 Ireland

10 Italy

11 Japan

12 Namibia

13 New Zealand

14 La Rochelle

15 Romania

16 Pau

17 Scotland

18 South Africa

19 Lyon

20 Samoa

21 Tonga

23 Uruguay

24 USA

25 Wales

26 Brive

27 Lions

28 Brumbies

29 Waratahs

30 Reds

31 Rebels

32 Harlequins

34 Bath

35 Bristol

36 Gloucester

39 Leicester

40 London Irish

41 Exeter

42 Northampton

44 Sale

45 Saracens

46 Wasps

47 Worcester

49 England WC2003

52 Racing 92

53 Bordeaux

55 Castres

56 Clermont

57 Toulon

58 Stade Francais

59 Toulouse

60 Leinster

61 Munster

62 Ulster

66 Benetton

69 Zebre

73 Blues

74 Crusaders

75 Highlanders

76 Chiefs

77 Hurricanes

80 Bulls

82 Sharks

83 Stormers

84 Cheetahs

88 Edinburgh

89 Glasgow

93 Cardiff

94 Scarlets

95 Ospreys

96 Dragons

99 Western Force

100 Connacht

105 Montpellier
@ama1 great mod with great ratings, thanks a lot! I'm having a bit of trouble, Im playing the world league tournament and when the first recruitment opens and I try to view players, Rugby08 crashes/stops working. Has that happened to you, and if so, could you please give me advice on how to fix it. I am using the profile and roster from the mod, which stops Rugby08 from crashing after a game has ended, I don't know if I'm missing something else?

Latest posts