• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

@ama1 great mod with great ratings, thanks a lot! I'm having a bit of trouble, Im playing the world league tournament and when the first recruitment opens and I try to view players, Rugby08 crashes/stops working. Has that happened to you, and if so, could you please give me advice on how to fix it. I am using the profile and roster from the mod, which stops Rugby08 from crashing after a game has ended, I don't know if I'm missing something else?
Make sure you are using all the files in the first post in this thread. Delete any files from other mods to prevent any errors.

I just tested the mod on the recruitment screen and never got the crash you described.

Make sure you are using all the files in the first post in this thread. Delete any files from other mods to prevent any errors.

I just tested the mod on the recruitment screen and never got the crash you described.
@ama1 Thanks a lot! So all I need is to copy the original Rugby 08 game file and paste/overwrite everything from the downloaded Rugby 08 - 2020-21 Mod.rar (tab 2 of TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21 forum) in there and replace the originally created profile and roster with those of the mod? Are those the files in the first post of the thread that you are referring to?

overwrite everything from the downloaded Rugby 08 - 2020-21 Mod.rar (tab 2 of TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21 forum)
No, do not mix ama1's mod with peter83's mod as crashes may occur with conflicting files. Start with a clean unmodded version of Rugby 08, then install all the files from either peter83's mod OR ama1's mod, not both.

Hello everyone! I. Have been having trouble with feeding the ball into the scrum. Im playing on PC with a Xbox one controller (the layout is a bit annoying but I get around). Anyone else having similar problems? I mostly play on Pro
I am also having the same problem. I always get penalized after I try to feed the ball in....super irritating.

hi! does anybody have patch for different variety of rugby boots we can choose from when creating new players.... im using @ama1 patch.

Which mod do I need to install for Pro14, HEC, 6Nations, Lions and RWC? I tried two but they only include 6N and HEC?

Configure XBox One controller on PC:
Hi there you all.
I am trying to play on my laptop with the XBox One controller, but the buttons are set up so weird and it doesn't look as though I am able to reconfigure them.
Any help will be appreciated!
check out something like reWASD or JoyToKey or x360ce - takes a bit of fiddling around, but they allow you to reassign your controller buttons.

Hi guys...
One of the few things that i notice is that you guys favours the nothen sides far more than the southen sides course the stats just does'nt add up. There a lot off mestakes in the south african sides like black players being white especcally in the SHARKS team. The South African sides stats is far lower than it should be. CHESLIN KOLBE is far more faster the 87(speed) ......Can you guys please take a look at these things please....

Hi guys...
One of the few things that i notice is that you guys favours the nothen sides far more than the southen sides course the stats just does'nt add up. There a lot off mestakes in the south african sides like black players being white especcally in the SHARKS team. The South African sides stats is far lower than it should be. CHESLIN KOLBE is far more faster the 87(speed) ......Can you guys please take a look at these things please....
It would help if you could provide a full list of things you think would need fixing/updating.

It would help if you could provide a full list of things you think would need fixing/updating.
okay here's a short list....
stormers....no.11 Sanatla is not white he is black
SHARKS.....-Mapimpi/Ox NCHE/No. 13-L Am is not white they are is black...Curwin BORSCH IS NOT BLACK HES WHITE and hes kicking ability is should be in the 90s course he can kick the ball from 65 meters....mapimpi shoud be faster too....and i dont see every one in the south african rooster.....guys like....Thaakir Abrahams/Werner Kok
Ive ONLY PLAYED 1 MATCH (sharks vs stormers) so i only have that for now

I'm using the list from description, this has fixed the crashing in the squad management section but its still crashing at the end of each game :(
Hi @BearsGamer, I followed your advice on the Youtube video, and it works perfectly. I am however experiencing the same issue where it crashes after each game. Could you resolve it?

Thanks

Hi @BearsGamer, I followed your advice on the Youtube video, and it works perfectly. I am however experiencing the same issue where it crashes after each game. Could you resolve it?

Thanks
The issue was the profile. Make sure you are using the one included in the mods.

I uploaded a new version...this time I put the crowds back into the game and mucked around with the set plays to make the AI way harder to defend against.
I moved the fly half position so that they run onto the ball flat and attack the defensive line, plus I put the original Western Force kits in.
I found the game waaay more fun this way.
Link is here
hi ama1...
I am using YOUR patch but theres alot of problemes that i am facing like black players benig white and South AFRICAN PLAYERS BEING UNDERATED COMPERED TOO THE NOTHEN SIEDES CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PLEASE AND FIX IT

hi ama1...
I am using YOUR patch but theres alot of problemes that i am facing like black players benig white and South AFRICAN PLAYERS BEING UNDERATED COMPERED TOO THE NOTHEN SIEDES CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PLEASE AND FIX IT
Are you sure you are using his patch? Go to his thread. TRF 2021

Hi,

Do you know if it is possible to create a new competition that corresponds to summer tours ? (i.e., three test matches against south teams). That would be great to have this one. In addition, do you know if someone inteded to create the argentina's stadium (Jose Amalfitani)?

Thanks

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
hey peter please sent me the patch for rugby 08 to upgrade to 21 please all 3 patches

Latest posts