• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

I have ama1's mod and roster working without issue. I find the roster is really good and up-to-date, but there are a few players I'd like to edit. Can I edit the roster with Woosaah's editor, or will it cause problems. I'm asking because I originally had Peter83's mod working, but after I edited a few players in Woosaah's editor it started crashing after games etc. Apologies if this has already been answered before.

I have ama1's mod and roster working without issue. I find the roster is really good and up-to-date, but there are a few players I'd like to edit. Can I edit the roster with Woosaah's editor, or will it cause problems. I'm asking because I originally had Peter83's mod working, but after I edited a few players in Woosaah's editor it started crashing after games etc. Apologies if this has already been answered before.
does the WL work without crashing ?

using the old woosaah's editor allows you to edit player stats without issue in Ama1's patch

the game is still crashing . world league final vs exeter

You can use Woosah's editor to change the starting line-up of Exeter (Newcastle) in your WL save's .tmt file. I've found that there's one or two players that cause the game to crash for some reason.

Hi Guys got 2 questions

1. Can you edit out teams in Tournament Mode? eg I want to add Moana Pasifika in both World League and Super Rugby also Bristol Bears to replace one of the teams in Heineken Champions Cup

2. How to change the stats in WL Players when I notice you start off with eg the Chiefs I noticed that I edited DMac's Kicking and on WL his kicking is horrible?

If you could help me out that would awesome, stay safe out there guys

Has anybody posted anything on how to install these mods? Cant be bothered scrolling back through to see...

You can use Woosah's editor to change the starting line-up of Exeter (Newcastle) in your WL save's .tmt file. I've found that there's one or two players that cause the game to crash for some reason.
it does not show the teams ?

hello friends of the forum. I can tell you that I am working on a new update of rugby 08 for the 20-21 season ... I have the kits quite advanced ... there is still a lot left ... I hope to finish it in a month or so ...
How come I cannot view the files bro? Can you help me with it please

ey i have trouble with my game, i cant play any tournaments i can play only 1 game then it troughs me out of the game

I would really appreciate it if someone could assist me on activating the injuries again to work, IT just makes WL more interesting. I just seem not to get it to save and work on woosah's editor

uncheck checkbox 9 and set roster to default.

Go to the thread "half started roster mod" by ama1, he has an excel spreadsheet that can change injuries back on for all players using a simple formula

Latest posts