• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF RUGBY 08 PATCH SEASON 20-21

hi buddy check there by the beginning of threads there is a woosah editor the new 1 as well sir the download links are there
Good morning, I've looked again i can not find it and the one i found said the file is missing...

Good morning, I've looked again i can not find it and the one i found said the file is missing...
I've just looked through every page of this thread and found a post with a link to a valid download. Start from page 1.

i've been asking for some time on these forums if anyone have old faces created by old modder @kabezon but with no luck!Any help would be much appreciated!!

I would be nice 2 have the 3 match castle lager international series and European end of yar international tour tournaments in the latest rugby 22 mod and also the presentation when wining trofee celebrations update like in rugby challenge 3 and 4

I would be nice 2 have the 3 match castle lager international series and European end of yar international tour tournaments in the latest rugby 22 mod and also the presentation when wining trofee celebrations update like in rugby challenge 3 and 4
thats true .. forget the league too

Hi can anyone sent me the kicking update the 1 where there is a circle around the flyhalf when kicking

hi guys

I worked out a pretty strong SA Team based on the RSA Vs NZL Game last year as well as the New Zealand North vs South Game in the (Toulon vs Toulouse jerseys) in the Trans Tasman. /Pro 14 Mod also i think.
So if it helps to motivate you complete the whole team id be more than Glad to play with all faces properly assigned.

Game Play Ideas:
I don't kick for touch at all, i try to play typical NZ Rugby and set pieces.
I don't Jump/throw front lineout ball unless I'm trapped in my in goal.
I don't take out the 10 in his in goal area.
I don't kick from the base of the ruck or scrum.
I don't grubber kick.

so basically Champagne rugby all day and you gona have a tough Springboks team to beat where all players in the squad are competitive so rotation shouldn't be a problem.

Here you go:
RSA vs NZ

RSA v NZ.ros – Google Drive

drive.google.com

NRT Vs STH

NRT V STH.ros – Google Drive

drive.google.com

Star Players should be activated in your Game for it to be effective.
Please let me know if you like the roster if any special big games we could work on.
so u download it and add in the game main folder like normal or is the anything special to do with this files does it work with the latest patch I have the 20-21.?

its basically just a roster file (RSA vs NZ.ros)that you put in the my documents EA sport folder, it plays in line with the trf 21 update game files.
ohkay and the north vs South does that apply in which tournament or it is just a roster file for that specific tournament

oh
i see your understanding now. Okay so i have watched the North vs South Game in real time and it was the most pulsating Game of rugby i had watched in a while, being a crusaders fan so it was basically the crusaders and jordie vs the other All blacks. i loved the game so much.

I decided to recreate a balance of players in two teams that can simulate the real life game. i used my star player roster as a base of players im fimiliar with since a long time. so i split the star players in the game between the two teams, then played and fine tuned it to reacreate long 20 Min Games to see the most of the balance in the system i was trying to create by creating more star players in the team that actually won the real life match( The South).So i focused on making them hard for myself to beat in the game.

in the game the best strips that represent the colour scheme in my version of the Rugby 08 Mod was Toulon as North And Toulouse as South.

so basically in short the roster is based on a single specific real life Game to be replayed in Rugby 08
ohkay that's fantastic the harder it gets the more me also wane play it..uhm the SA vs Nz.ros I don't have a my document folder I have a normal unmoded rugby 08 download from oldgames.com website so when u download it ther it doesnt come out with a my document folder in rugby 08 files en folders..so where can I download a clear rugby 08 game with a my document folder in the game I guess also that's why my woosah editor don't wanna work as well I think..because I have the latest net framework and windows10 but not update but yeah can u please assist me

i see your understanding now. Okay so i have watched the North vs South Game in real time and it was the most pulsating Game of rugby i had watched in a while, being a crusaders fan so it was basically the crusaders and jordie vs the other All blacks. i loved the game so much.

I decided to recreate a balance of players in two teams that can simulate the real life game. i used my star player roster as a base of players im fimiliar with since a long time. so i split the star players in the game between the two teams, then played and fine tuned it to reacreate long 20 Min Games to see the most of the balance in the system i was trying to create by creating more star players in the team that actually won the real life match( The South).So i focused on making them hard for myself to beat in the game.

in the game the best strips that represent the colour scheme in my version of the Rugby 08 Mod was Toulon as North And Toulouse as South.

so basically in short the roster is based on a single specific real life Game to be replayed in Rugby 08
Hi sir do u know the Rugby 13 patch South-africa version..do u guys perhaps knows the currie cup files in that game I want to experiment with it please

Latest posts