• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

thanks jdv..........and if u can make a list with updated faces id

Yeah I will sometime in the near future.

Did you guys noticed a change with McCaw's face???I reworked it using the o-model that Evol did and the face texture that uli85 made...

newmccaw.jpg
newmccaw2.jpg

Hi, the competition seems to work fine now. How could we get The Team EditoR?

JDV,could you please do me a favour??? you know,I'am very busy at the moment(fisics test tumorrow and I haven't study!!)...hahah know seriusly,I have made a hernandez mini-face,I'll give you the link...the only thing I'am asking to you,is "if you can put it on the game"...well,thank you anyway...

Cheers,master720full

thanks jdv..........and if u can make a list with updated faces id

could you put the filenames in there too :D ? i really want to use some of the new faces in the Superpatch and MUP!

hi there. I have successfully installed the roster but the patch itself does not seem to extract when i extract it into c drive etc

any tips?

Thanks Olyy!

I just noticed that the no.8 of the Cheetahs, Ashley Johnson appears "very big" during the WL, I know that some of you said that he looked like a "tent".Would just like to know if he still looks like a "tent" in the new update or does he look like this?
weirdb.jpg

:lol::D:p:D

yep he still look like that

Ross do you know where i can get a Matt Giteau face with green headgear? Anyone else perhaps? In my game he's wearing his blue and white Western Force one which is as gay as AIDS.

hi there. I have successfully installed the roster but the patch itself does not seem to extract when i extract it into c drive etc

any tips?

post a screen shot of the location where you extracted the patch files to please.

yep he still look like that

But at least the isn't a huge "tent" anymore?

Ross do you know where i can get a Matt Giteau face with green headgear? Anyone else perhaps? In my game he's wearing his blue and white Western Force one which is as gay as AIDS.

Will upload the Matt Giteau face with green headgear a bit later on for you.

i put it in the c drive in a custom folder ***led rugby patch yet it does not appear in the game.

rugby pic.jpgsorry if this is completly wrong

Latest posts