• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

master720full I will 1st need to know what player ID Hernandez has in the roster that you use please.

Cool,cause I use V4 roster update's roster...

Cheers,master720full

Really cool. I play with End On Camera on Super Wide. Richie McCaw and Joe Rokocoko are gingers when on that camera... :|

Hey guys, love the work on these updates. I've been using them for a while now but this is the first time I've come across a problem.

When I attempt to extract the "Rugby 08 Full Patch" into the directory, I click "Replace: Yes to All" like I normally would, but an error box appears showing each individual file and "access is denied" when overwriting them.

Here is a quick screen grab:

error.jpg

The smaller roster patch works fine, just not this one.

Thanks for any help!

Hey guys, love the work on these updates. I've been using them for a while now but this is the first time I've come across a problem.

When I attempt to extract the "Rugby 08 Full Patch" into the directory, I click "Replace: Yes to All" like I normally would, but an error box appears showing each individual file and "access is denied" when overwriting them.

error.jpg

Thanks for any help!​

Hi,why don't try the easy thing,that would be deleting all later update's files,and finaly copy & paste the new ones...try to do this...if the problem continuos just make it notified

Cheers,master720full

error.jpg

Thanks for any help!

Sometimes this error usually occurs when there was a problem with downloading, perhaps may be resolved by downloading the patch again
Sorry for my english:p

I downloaded the patch again, but still the same message.

And with master720full's suggestion, my main Rugby 08 directory has around 1900 files in it, and the roster patch has around 1700 items, so I don't want to delete 200 vital files, haha.

Thanks for your support again!

I downloaded the patch again, but still the same message.

And with master720full's suggestion, my main Rugby 08 directory has around 1900 files in it, and the roster patch has around 1700 items, so I don't want to delete 200 vital files, haha.

Thanks for your support again!

Then if the problem occurs when you try to overwrite files, you could try to extract the files to another folder and then send them to the rugby 08 folder, and here replace them

JDV, do you know why when I try to load a texture of a model with headgears in OEdit looks like this?

28m35e.jpg

Thanks!!

JDV,do you mind in making the V4 roster patch star player's list???...thaks anyway...master720full

Latest posts