• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

i was just curious as to why P.Montgomery star player rating was giving to Francois Steyn and not Morne Steyn? is there an actual editor that can be used to change the star players its been a year since modded my Rugby 08 and thought it would be time to revisit it lol Also completly off topic i had an idea a couple of months of wheither or not it was possible to make backups of players that have "Big Boots" and assign the copied player id to another player is this possible?

Hi, I don't know if it's just me. But with this new patch, the performances in tournaments of CPU teams are reversed. i.e. Lions, Force and Cheetahs finished behind my team in Super 14 whilst Crusaders and Stormers came last. As well, a World Cup won by playing Georgia, Canada and Romania in the Knockout Stages? Let me know if it's just me? Cheers, you've done a great job.

hey guys you probably get this all the time but could some consideration be placed into mills muliaina having a star, used to be the world best full back and as of the weekend I think he's pretty close if not back to his best

cheers

i was just curious as to why P.Montgomery star player rating was giving to Francois Steyn and not Morne Steyn? is there an actual editor that can be used to change the star players its been a year since modded my Rugby 08 and thought it would be time to revisit it lol Also completly off topic i had an idea a couple of months of wheither or not it was possible to make backups of players that have "Big Boots" and assign the copied player id to another player is this possible?
Well I gave Monty's star to Frans Steyn last year already I think, so Morne must just wait his chance.And to your last question it won't be possible as the "big boot" thing seems to be assigned to a player's player ID, so if you copy one and then have two players with the same player ID that will cause the game to crash...

Hi, I don't know if it's just me. But with this new patch, the performances in tournaments of CPU teams are reversed. i.e. Lions, Force and Cheetahs finished behind my team in Super 14 whilst Crusaders and Stormers came last. As well, a World Cup won by playing Georgia, Canada and Romania in the Knockout Stages? Let me know if it's just me? Cheers, you've done a great job.

Well I thought that I had fixed that "bug"...I will keep working on it.

hey guys you probably get this all the time but could some consideration be placed into mills muliaina having a star, used to be the world best full back and as of the weekend I think he's pretty close if not back to his best

cheers

One good game don't make you a hero,LOL.He'll just have to wait for his star.

How can I open it. My winzip comes up with every file and when I place each file in the right place it does not work. How can i change this from a winzip to rar file when I download?

JDV, what are the filenames of the British and Irish Lions kit?

Any chance of getting Sereli Bobo's file name yet?
Nearly there mate.

How can I open it. My winzip comes up with every file and when I place each file in the right place it does not work. How can i change this from a winzip to rar file when I download?
Download winrar and try to extract the files with it.

JDV, what are the filenames of the British and Irish Lions kit?

Check the kit indexed thread, correct B&I Lions kits uploaded.

Holy Crap I'm having Rugby withdrawals! JdV for the love of all that is holy, please get me that res! LOL

Edit* Uh, moderator please move the post to Custom Screen Resolution thread :p

Last edited:
Just got my new screen res and the game's back up and working, so I'm stoked to try the new patch. But when I go to dl it it gives me 404-not found. Any ideas?

i am from Argentina so that I'm saying is written in a translator jaja.
ok what I wanted to tell you is that I can not download the patch download page: "filefront.com" I can do ..?
thanks

Just got my new screen res and the game's back up and working, so I'm stoked to try the new patch. But when I go to dl it it gives me 404-not found. Any ideas?

hey the links not working for me.
can anyone help?

i am from Argentina so that I'm saying is written in a translator jaja.
ok what I wanted to tell you is that I can not download the patch download page: "filefront.com" I can do ..?
thanks

Sorry guys but it seems that Filefront is busy upgrading their site so that is why the files are currently "missing"

READ HERE

Hope they sort the bugs out shortly!

someone can upload it to another page to download because filefront does not work thanks

Latest posts