• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

my roster update does not work but still comes up with rugby 10 and rugby world cup 2011 and new jerseys any ideas about the roster

ok so i got the jonu lomu rugby challenge,, in my opinion its abselute ****. theres so structure in the game and come on , why does the computer offload everyball like a 1000yards across the field.. rugby 08 a much better game,, except maybe for the runninng physics. So does anyone know hoe the rugby world cup game plays, and is on pc

Last edited:
Sorry dude, but i dont think there is any pc version of RWC 11, only on PS3....at least thats what I know of....but it would be cool to get it to run on pc like Rugby08 aye?

ya,, couse it looks good too, maybe an mulator for pc , altough those stuff never works.
but i'm stil gonna play rugby 08,, bit dissapointed in lomu rugby challenge

I have spend a lot of time playing Rugby Challenge (PC version) and I love it.It takes time to really appreciate it.Yes it's got a few issues but overall it's miles ahead of rugby 08 .I loved rugby 08...spend days and nights modifying stats trying to make it better.At the end of the day you can only go so far with the 08 engine.The engine is tired,limited and can only give you so much.The AI was a waste of time and that really killed the game for me.I could bear the bugs but not the scrappy AI that just wasted my time.Pitty RWC2011 only came out on PS3 and Xbox.Else one could have played with it.For now nothing beats Rugby Challenge.Once you have grown on it,taught yourself some skills and understands the engine and how it plays it really provides a GREAT challenge and one that works well.There is no way I can ever go back to 08.Sorry,I have killed the game from my PC and will not play again soon.Let's hope that Sidhe will give us a RC2 in the next 2 years or so.

hey i've got a suggestion , why dosent someone make a tournament for the south pacific countries like fiji , samoa and tonga

can someone please make ASAP the 2012 super rugby kits if possible thanks?

sorry , but is there any new patch? becuase actually matt giteau , bastereaud,botha are in toulone , contemponi is in stade francais...etc..

its unlikely there will be a new patch because everyone has like bailed to do mods for rugby challenge totally poor form by them

hi people! the links are bad!!!!
please fix this! i need this patch!!!
sorry for my english!!

tanks! bye!

Hi does anyone know how I can locate the files representing the british and Irish Lions strip? When I go into the EASports Rugby 2008 folder there are so many files that I have installed for this patch that I don't which ones to pick.

Latest posts