• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Can anybody help me with a download of woosah's editor and the super 10 patch, every time I try to download, I get re-directed to the gamefront, and I don't know if there is a problem with the gamefront or with my PC, but the game front gives a error message. Plz, try to mod for my son.

There must be a problem your side coz i just tried now and it downloaded fine. What error are you getting?

Thanks for trying to help me out here!!!. The moment I connect with the game front a message pops-up " Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error Signature
Iexplore.exe

running windows vista and have a problem when i extract files to EA Sports Rugby 08 folder it says error cannot copy files access is denied. is there anything i can do?

running windows vista and have a problem when i extract files to EA Sports Rugby 08 folder it says error cannot copy files access is denied. is there anything i can do?

You need to take full ownership of the destination folder. Right click on the folder (EA Sports Rugby 08) and click properties from the drop-down. Go the the 'security' tab(third along) and click on edit(permissions) for the user you are logged on as. In the list of boxes make sure the top box 'full control' is ticked. Then click apply, ok, and exit.

Thanks for trying to help me out here!!!. The moment I connect with the game front a message pops-up " Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error Signature
Iexplore.exe

Any of the below help? See the bit about what user you are logged on as and whether you have permissions

This problem occurs because one of the following browser helper objects (BHO) is installed on your computer:

BuyersPort
Morpheus
Morpheus Shopping Club
WURLD Shopping Community

Additionally, you logged on to the computer with a limited user account. The BHO tries to modify certain system files and Windows Registry entries that require administrative credentials to access. As a result, when the BHO cannot access these files and registry entries, Internet Explorer stops abruptly.
Back to the top
RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem, remove the BHO from your computer. For information about how to remove the BHO, contact the manufacturer of the program.

For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
827315 Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software

its not working for me i open it up open roster up and player then change their stats and then it says its saved then when i open up the game again nothing has changed on the player?? can uou have everything 100 for a player? i have also tried just changing one stat like 1% but nothing happens what am i doing wrong please?

Thanks for this patch. Quite frankly, one of the most fabulous patches I have ever come across.

can someone please make the 2012 international and super rugby kits right now you ****ers are so damn lazy its not funny, don't worry about the six nations kits because i do know that they are already made, so make the rest of jerseys please, you will do this so if i were you get working on it. no excuses excepted for not doing this. seriously you guys have had 6 months to make these kits so don't say i am being rude, stop talking and and make them. due date finish by the end of the weekend please please please.

trfr10.jpg

*FULL PATCH*

Rugby082010-12-1719-32-39-34.jpg
Rugby082010-12-1721-15-37-16.jpg
Rugby082010-12-1721-27-40-89.jpg
Rugby082010-12-1721-24-18-82.jpg
Rugby082010-12-1721-34-14-60-1.jpg
Rugby082010-12-1722-41-04-14.jpg

This is an updated roster for the following squads:

*Super 14 Teams (2010 Season)*Melbourne Rebels and updated Super 15 squads will only be released next year.
*European Teams (2010-2011 Season)
*International Teams (2010 Season)*Some International teams still needs updating, will be done soon.
*Note a player might be in two teams, e.g. I updated the roster for the 2010 Super 14 so a player like Ruan Pienaar will be in the Sharks team and also the Ulster team.

Teams disabled:
*Calivasio (Gets "replaced" by Aironi Rugby)
*Bristol (Gets "replaced" by Leeds)
*Worcester Warriors (Gets "replaced" by Exeter Chiefs)
*Portugal (Gets "replaced" by Russia)
*Brive (Will be re-activated or get replaced by another French team in a coming update)

New things added
Teams:
  • Toulon
  • Aironi Rugby
  • Leeds Carnegie
  • Racing Metro
  • Connacht
  • Tri-Nations XV
  • England Saxons
  • Emerging Springboks
Fixtures:
  • Rugby World Cup ->2011
  • Super 14 ->2010 season
  • Six Nations ->2010 season
  • Tri-Nations ->2010 season
  • Aviva Premiership ->2010-2011 season
  • Heineken Cup ->2010-2011 season
  • World League -> Re-configured fixtures
Stadiums:
RWC 2011​

• Rotorua International Stadium
  • North Harbour Stadium
  • Okara Park
  • Yarrow Stadium
  • McLean Park
  • Trafalgar Park
  • Arena Manawatu
  • Rugby Park Stadium

Other​
  • Sandy Park
  • Stadio Luigi Zaffanella
  • Headingley Carnegie
  • ME Bank Stadium
  • GWK Park
  • Galway Sportsground
  • Stade Olympique Yves-de-Manoir
  • Stade Felix Mayol
  • Thomond Park
    *Note that these aren't newly made from scratch stadiums, they are only stadiums that are in the game which I modified a bit.
Kits:
Detailed list of all the kits will be put into a readme file later on.

Star Player Updates
Default game --> V4.0
A.Pichot^ --> Fourie du Preez
M.Giteau^ --> Matt Giteau
C.Spencer^ --> JM Hernandez
J.Rokocoko^ --> Vincent Clerc
J.Collins^ --> Jerry Collins
S.Burger^ --> Schalk Burger
Y.Nyanga^ --> Imanol Harinordoquy
B.Habana^ --> Bryan Habana
G.Smith^ --> Sergio Parisse
R.McCaw^ --> Richie McCaw
J.Lewsey^ --> Tommy Bowe
J.Robinson^ --> Ben Foden
P.Montgomery^ --> Francois Steyn
S.Williams^ --> Shane Williams
J.Wilkinson^ --> J Wilkinson
D.Carter^ --> Dan Carter
G.Gregan^ --> Will Genia
S.Larkham^ --> Quade Cooper
G.Henson^ --> Gavin Henson
R.O'Gara^ --> Ronan O'Gara
T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu
C.Latham^ --> Chris Paterson
L.Tuqiri^ --> Takudzwa Ngwenya
L.Dallaglio^ --> Andries Bekker
B.O'Driscoll^ --> Jaque Fourie
Y.Jauzion^ & C.DOMINICI^ - Turned out to have no real star ability after all
***I'm going to reconfigure the star players in a coming update.

!Things to note!​

*Some players might have incorrect face portraits, they will be fixed and more face portraits will be added in the next update.

*I did my best to solve the incorrect skin colour problem in the World League, it should be fixed now but please let me know if there are still players with incorrect skin colour in the WL.

*More "roster only" updates will be released soon.

*I started to modify the age of players so that they have their real age ingame, I've done this by adding 3 years to a player's DOB, e.g. if a player is born in 1980, I changed it to 1977 so that his real age is displayed ingame.But please note that I haven't done this with all the players.

*The 10 Nations menu is still a bit messed up and I can't seem to fix it properly, will see what I can do.

*New weather conditions and add-boards for stadiums are in this patch and more will be added in the next update.

*This patch is a collaboration of mods that were made by members of TRF, I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this patch a lot!*Full credits will be up soon*

***I can not guarantee that all the players have the correct nationalities,faces,age and so on...***

Please let me know if you feel that I must update any player's stats like goalkicking,rucking ect.. and also what face will suite a player the best if you know.

****Installation Instructions****
Roster: Extract the FOLDER named Rugby10.ros to My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08.

Patch Files: Extract all the files from the TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder,
Normally
C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

Please let me know of any suggestions,errors ect...

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
--->RUGBY 10 ROSTER ONLY V1<---(to be used with the patch below only!)
DOWNLOAD:
--->TRF RUGBY 10 PATCH<---(to be used with the above roster only!)
Size = 300mb​

OTHER IMPORTANT / USEFUL DOWNLOADS

*FIXED FIXTURES*Fixes the crashes caused due to incorrect assigned stadium values for Cardiff Blues and Edinburgh in the Heineken Cup and Leeds in the Aviva Premiership.
*LEEDS STADIUM FILES FOR WL*Fixes the crashes caused due to missing Leeds stadium files in the World League.
*FIXED KITS*Fixes the error where the game "stalls" or crashes when you play Newport Dragons vs Scarlets / Ospreys vs Ulster ect...because of incorrect "image type" coding in the kit's front and kitbacks. | Extract to your Rugby08 main folder and overwrite when prompted
*UPDATED TEAMS FILE FOR Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor*Allows you to edit all the teams that are in the TRF Rugby 10 patch. | Extract the "teams.csv" file to the location where you installed Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor and overwrite when prompted.

Quick fix for 10 Nations crashing bug:You only need to delete a file that came with the patch files that you placed in the Rugby 08 main folder, this is the file:
fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big
Do i have to download every single download given here?? Please Help!!

Do i have to download every single download given here?? Please Help!!

Download the Rugby 10 Roster and Rugby 10 Patch. After installing, download the Fixed Fixtures, Leeds Stadium Files, and Fixed Kits. These prevent crashing under certain conditions.

thomond2006 you need to remove a file like its said on the first page and then you will be able to play the ten nations.

Hi all! I wonder if there's a new update, for these days. I mean: Jerome Porical on Stade Francais, Kerr-Barlow on Chiefs, Tournament like The Rugby Championship, etc.
Thank you very much! Your work is awesome.

For everyone having problems to download the patch I have just uploaded it to Mediafire. It comes with the roster and all the fixes of the first page in a .rar file splited in two parts due to Mediafire file size limits. (Free account:D). Anyway, this is kinda late, but I'm sure it will help somebody. Congratulations to everybody for the great work.

The links are:

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?bk11iqocglcpnoe
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?4gyg3gepsfyo16o

P.S; I know this is out of topic, and I apologize, but the thread for my question is closed. After taking a look at the Rugby Showcase Forum and my question is: Would it be possible to pack (for example) all of the face images in a single file, and same for the kits and so on? Think a single rar would be easier for the guys :).

Latest posts