• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby Hall of Fame - an Original Ripper Idea

Exactly.

So what I was thinking (if it's possible) was to create an "Hall of Fame" commitee. They would be given mod like powers in the HOF section... as well making the final calls.

I was thinking that Gay Guy, Captain America and Don Billy would make a good commitee, and believe it or not, Rassie. Those 4 seem to have a good grasp on Rugby History (well, better then the rest of us). Of course, it would be headed by me. I would be the preety boy Figurehead in charge of the PR work.

For once I think Ripper is right.

Except the praise Luke, the force is with you...

...anyway..

...It would provoke some nice interesting opinions on the world of rugby. And if anyone where to be silly about it then it shows how immature they are and must be tied up and thrown thorugh a teleporter...or just ban them or...go with my idea..

..go on!

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 28 2006, 03:54 PM
Exactly.

So what I was thinking (if it's possible) was to create an "Hall of Fame" commitee. They would be given mod like powers in the HOF section... as well making the final calls.

I was thinking that Gay Guy, Captain America and Don Billy would make a good commitee, and believe it or not, Rassie. Those 4 seem to have a good grasp on Rugby History (well, better then the rest of us). Of course, it would be headed by me. I would be the preety boy Figurehead in charge of the PR work.
Brilliant. Apart from the "headed by me" bit
<

Latest posts