• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby Podcast 2 - Six Nations Round 1 Review

G

getofmeland

We are pleased to announce the second TRF Six Nations Podcast!

In this weeks podcast Prestwick welcomes W3lshrugby to the show, O'Rothlain has a problem Huston and St Helens RLFC is out to get Warren Gatland.

You can download the podcast by right clicking this link here or by pressing the same link and listening through your browser. Once you've listened, why not discuss the issues raised by clicking on this thread.

Hope You Enjoy the podcast :)

Good effort despite the technical problems.

Re. D'Arcy/Wallace I think we'll stick with Wallace for the rest of the championship, D'Arcy himself said he'll be back to full fitness after 12 or 13 games, he's had 5 or 6 now so I doubt Kidney will start him when he has the option of Wallace, if he gets injured then it's a different story.

Apologies must go out to W3lshrugby who thought this podcast was going to be recorded to the highest standards...

er...oops..

As the editor I need to speak up here.

I'm not pleased with the podcast to be honest, but everyone put their hard work in and sacrificed their time so thought I would release it anyway. We had some horrendous technical difficulties (even if it let to Pete just falling about laughing!) with Skype. I am looking for a solution as this is ultimately very crude but I have no ideas.

Big props to Nate who still got his point over despite being besieged with problems. Still some good discussion. Even when I got the podcast going, some audio overlapped so my Warren Gatland rant was sadly cut out. I'll get him next week.

We are urgently looking for alternatives but maybe for now we'll just leave Nate on Skype as it was pretty damn hilarious.

Latest posts