• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Talks Women

monkeypigeon

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
Hello Fellow Humans. I have come to notice that despite this being a Forum of almost entirely male members, there's no Thread to talk about the troublesome thing that is women.

As the old saying goes, "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".

So I propose a place to talk anything to do with women. Be it problems of the heart or boasting of conquests. Love or hate. Preferences or fetishes....

So, I shall get this thing a rolling.

I fricken love girls. I'm not a 'Playa' but at the same time I'm not unsuccessful with the ladies...I'm currently taken by a certain lady but like all dudes I do love window shopping.

So anyway, on that point, I love checking out ladies. I check out pretty much ALLLL of them and I thought this was perfectly normal....girls walks pass, wait a second and check out her arse, that's what you do.

Then I noticed recently, lots of guys don't bother checking out absolute babes as they walk by. What's up with that? And total hotties walk past in the library and guys don't look up, what's that about?

Is it me that's odd or all these guys? What are you guys like for such conduct?

So, I shall get this thing a rolling.

I fricken love girls. I'm not a 'Playa' but at the same time I'm not unsuccessful with the ladies...I'm currently taken by a certain lady but like all dudes I do love window shopping.

So anyway, on that point, I love checking out ladies. I check out pretty much ALLLL of them and I thought this was perfectly normal....girls walks pass, wait a second and check out her arse, that's what you do.

Then I noticed recently, lots of guys don't bother checking out absolute babes as they walk by. What's up with that? And total hotties walk past in the library and guys don't look up, what's that about?

Is it me that's odd or all these guys? What are you guys like for such conduct?
Dont worry I'm just like you ;)

Yeeeep, love women, check out pretty much every single girl on the street. My library in Cardiff Uni was the WORST - there were so many stonking birds that I never got any work done!! :p
They're all ******* mental though!

Yeeeep, love women, check out pretty much every single girl on the street. My library in Cardiff Uni was the WORST - there were so many stonking birds that I never got any work done!! :p
They're all ******* mental though!

Yeah god the Library is the worst. I swear every time I go there are girls there that I have never ever seen before and they are amazing. Always when you're trying to actually do work! Typical

Women are there to comfort us. But without women we wouldn't need comforting

Did you know it's cheaper to pay for a prostitute than to go on a date with a girl before you get laid??

Women....was with a psychopath for a year before I copped the **** on and realized she was not worth it...queue her creeping on me , spreading rumors and trying it on with all of my mates..best decision I ever made however was dropping her I was in to deep one night she even did the dirt on me...told me three months later and I blinded by idiocy I took her back...and didn't kill the chap ..

Since then life has been awesome slutted around for a wee while and now with a proper cracker so happy as larry :p

A constant drain on financial resources.

Said it in one, i've found that the ones from the dark side of the bridge are the worst (yes i mean english girls :p). Been with my gf for a year and a bit, and i'm totally skint, i have to eat tesco's own brand beans these days (its a hard life being a uni student with a mrs :D). But you gotta love it :D :D

Did you know it's cheaper to pay for a prostitute than to go on a date with a girl before you get laid??

You need to start dating easier women mate. If either of you live away from home then suggest "watching a DVD".

"DVD" + parentless house = sex

^^^^^^^
I like your style, wish i'd known that trick when i was "learning the ropes" back in my early teens :p :p

Latest posts