• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Test Rugby Fantasy Rugby World Cup 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

getofmeland

TRF Testrugby.com World Cup 07 fantasy rugby is here!

This event happens once every 4 years, so I will double the stake for the winners.
This is a perfect way for new members to get involved and earn some rep points, come on and show the rest of us what your rugby knowledge is made off.

All you have to do is register with testrugby.com(if not already registered) and join the division we have set up for this years comp. As there were some complaints last year about the invite bonus, it would be a free for all this year. Once registered join the division from the settings tab.

The division is: TRF World Cup 07 - Password - rugby

The game itself is played by selecting a squad of 12 players actually playing in the real live matches. These players then score the coach points based on their on-field performance during the match. Testrugby.com boasts in-depth player stats and Stockmarket-like trading. It brings a new dimension to watching matches and adds a little competition to the forum.

REWARDS:
1st - 20 +REP
2nd - 10 +REP
3rd - 6 +REP
4th - 3 +REP
Last place consulation - 1 +REP

get in on this guys. proabbly the best fantasy rugby game on the net. the world cup is the ultimate challenge and now is your chance to prove to everyone on the forum and the world that you are the best of the best. I am sure we should get a decent number for this comp with many having warmed up earlier in the year with the super 14 and the tri-nations.

All over it like a rash!!! :bana: Uuuummmmm.............. usename: TheBokke :blink: :D

Just Joined; KiwiBlack is the name of my team..wonder why??...

I'm in...the name is XV....QKXV -

Guys, if you competed in the Tri Nations comp, make sure you change divisions otherwise you will be competing in the same division as you did for the 3N.

ok im in again
im tired of getting second or third in these comps... and i still never got any money from testrugby the ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.