• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Test Rugby Fantasy Rugby World Cup 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is to get into the top 40, despite not having been present for the entire group stage!

Looking forward to the Six Nations version of this next year.

Good luck boys. Nothing between us at the top may the best man win.............. Oh and of the course the Boks as well :D

Hey, I'm currently placed 694th.... does that count as any good???

:cheers:

In that final round could you have still scored points from the 3/4th playoff? I thought it was only the final that points could have been gained from.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH World Champ and the Boks are champs................................. Man I am stoked.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH World Champ and the Boks are champs................................. Man I am stoked.
[/b]

Well done MAte, well deserved , you put in a brilliant effort, Hope you get some official congratulations from TRF officials for being the TRF world cup champ, maybe they can change your member ***le or something (not the nickname though) and hopefully that makes more people aware to compete in future comps we will be running

Well done to Darwin as well, good on you for proving me wrong and not whimping out when your team went out mate. You deserve some respect for the effort!

Congrats TheBokke!

I finished 7th, my best for any tournament so far.

Thanks guys!! It was a tough comp as usual. Don't I get 20 points for winning. Hey admin can you please make me one of those bars in my signature.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Well done MAte, well deserved , you put in a brilliant effort, Hope you get some official congratulations from TRF officials for being the TRF world cup champ, maybe they can change your member ***le or something (not the nickname though) and hopefully that makes more people aware to compete in future comps we will be running

Well done to Darwin as well, good on you for proving me wrong and not whimping out when your team went out mate. You deserve some respect for the effort!
[/b][/quote]

Cheers - it was certainly a good close competition, I really enjoyed it. It was the first time I have entered in the TRF Division - I will certainly being doing it again for the Six Nations Comp. Congrats to TheBokke - you definitely deserved the win, especially after taking out that last round.

Prizes

1st - 20 +REP - The Bokke

2nd - 10 +REP - Darwin_23
3rd - 6 +REP - QKXV
4th - 3 +REP - Mean_Team???
Last place consulation - 1 +REP
- Warriors#1

Reputation will be given soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.