• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

Bugger, still 11th :p Oh well was consistently around that mark, bring on Super 14!

Congrats Esoj BTW!

Looks better already! I propose another rule that was suggested by neck that will make the comp far more appealing. Every entree to the competition pledges to:

+ rep the winner by 3 reps each,
+ rep the runner up with 2 reps each
and the third place with 1 rep point each....

[/b]
So what's the deal with repping top 3, same as above?

Well Repectable for my first appearance in comp... but well done esoj and the Bokke...

In the words of Bruce Forsyth "Good Game, Good Game"

thanks guys I took a few risks and they have come off for me. great comp that went down to the final round. the super 14 next year should be awesome

Bugger, still 11th :p Oh well was consistently around that mark, bring on Super 14!

Congrats Esoj BTW!

<div class='quotemain'>
Looks better already! I propose another rule that was suggested by neck that will make the comp far more appealing. Every entree to the competition pledges to:

+ rep the winner by 3 reps each,
+ rep the runner up with 2 reps each
and the third place with 1 rep point each....

[/b]
So what's the deal with repping top 3, same as above?
[/b][/quote]

not sure what everyone thinks but it's probably a little ambitious to do it this way. This will mean that the winner will get a total of 87 reps, runnner up 58 and third place 29. It's a bit much just for one comp. My suggestion is that Admin amends the reputation as they see fit (i.e 15 . 10 . 5 or 7, 5, 3) keeping in mind that the bigger the e-penis prizes are the more interest we'll get for future comps.

Imo everyone who took part should get a rep, it's been a fantastic comp and the competition was fierce right up to the end. Good on you Esoj for winning and well done Spacemanspiff for taking the last round.

I will keep everyone informed about when the next tourney will start.

it looks like the one bad round i had bumped me all the way to the bottom

from 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, to 8th

had to fight a uphill battle from there :wall:

Right the Status with the Reps is this...

Esoj - 6 Reps
TheBokke - 3 Reps
QKXV - 1 Rep

Latest posts