Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
This could be interesting... If an option you want isn't there it's because I'm using the 'second best first five' poll as a basis for selecting players.

DC, easily.

Danny Cipriani, that is. The rest are all useless ********.

Went with Dan assuming he was an injury free and playing each week DC.

so Dan Carter's still seen as the best atm ? Interesting.

so Dan Carter's still seen as the best atm ? Interesting.

I was surprised he was in the poll tbh, given he spent half of last year injured and is currently floating around the world not playing rugby.

I voted on the premise "he was an injury free and playing each week DC"

Otherwise not sure who I would have voted for.

i think dan carter is the best 10 but if not carter then i would pick johnny sexton

I went for Quade Cooper, Tbh I think he has been screwed over a bit by the Aussie management. I don't like him as an individual but some of the rugby he plays is just superb. He is as good an attacking link man as you could hope to find and a bit of arrogance is good in that position. Carter comes across more as Mr Reliable in my opinion. Will get the points, do the link play but I think Cooper has just that bit extra.

I went for Quade Cooper, Tbh I think he has been screwed over a bit by the Aussie management. I don't like him as an individual but some of the rugby he plays is just superb. He is as good an attacking link man as you could hope to find and a bit of arrogance is good in that position. Carter comes across more as Mr Reliable in my opinion. Will get the points, do the link play but I think Cooper has just that bit extra.
Cooper is incredibly talented but he still has some issues, his goal kicking can go too **** in big games, his defence is still poor. Attacking wise he is incredible but I don't think that it's such a step above a fit Carter.

I'm one of two to have voted for Sexton ??....hmmm....surprising. Me and some ultra-biased Irish fanboy.

Anyways: wanted to say Cooper will always be, in some way, the dream 10 of most Rugby fans. It's just inconsistency is such a terrifying aspect, especially when it's as potent as in Cooper's or Michalak's game. Unfortunately that may refrain some columnists from including them in the best ever although they deserve it.

Latest posts