• Brian O'Driscoll (IRE)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Jonathan Davies (WAL)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Adam Ashley-Cooper (AUS)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben Smith should be winning all three polls so far!

Really only 1 option here. Inside center should be interesting though.

Am I the only person who doesn't rate AAC? He is very reliable and can play a number of positions but he isn't amazing, I would rather have Tuilagi in my team than him.

Am I the only person who doesn't rate AAC? He is very reliable and can play a number of positions but he isn't amazing, I would rather have Tuilagi in my team than him.

I'd rather have Tuilagi myself as well but I do rate AAC as one of the top 5 OC though. I think he is more than just reliable and versatile as he does do a lot of play-making for those on his outside and even though smallish for a modern center he does have something close to Conrad Smith's knack for making yards despite this... basically I see him as Conrad Smith x 0.85

Anyway why isn't Tuilagi on here? Is he considered a 12? I always thought he was more use at 13 and that's where I've seen him against us and NZ and he was very impressive at what he did there IMO.

Last edited:

ah we finally differ on a point. He's not the God of the center position, but the guy in his prime (late 2000's/early 2010's) had sheer pace, excellent dexterity and really good vision and brilliant timing. He was after all part of the last really good Wallaby squad that won one of those Tri-Nations. I've never seen them play such consistent, fluid and prolific attack the Wallabies, and he was one of the starting C's there.
Of course by bringing up Tuilagi you're putting me in a tough spot because I favor enormous thighs and the Pac. Isl. running style that breaks through tackles all the time over most other stuff...
Right now I'd pick Tuilagi, in 2014.

But anyways: Conrad Smith for me. What a magnificent, magnificent game. He's honey to watch, caviar, foie gras.

Latest posts