Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
So it looks like Savea has probably sewn up the left wing spot for the TRF World XV. Instead of doing a second round between him and George North I'm just going to add North to this poll and see where things go from there.

Adolf Hitler. Greatest right winger of all time.

Ben 'The Ben' Smith.

Are Cuthbert and Bowe really not even good enough to get nominations?

Are Cuthbert and Bowe really not even good enough to get nominations
Bowe ? What the guy who's gone on 2 lions tours and has scored 26 tries for Ireland ? Yeah I would say he's worthy of a mention. Now without sounding like a dick I would say he is a very good winger and possibly the best right wing in the NH.

Bowe ? What the guy who's gone on 2 lions tours and has scored 26 tries for Ireland ? Yeah I would say he's worthy of a mention. Now without sounding like a dick I would say he is a very good winger and possibly the best right wing in the NH.

Mark Cueto

I'll use George North footage to promote death metal music any time. Oh and yes that's a compliment.

I abstain due to lack of Bowe. (Even if I possibly wouldn't vote for him at this time.)

Ben 'The Ben' Smith.

Are Cuthbert and Bowe really not even good enough to get nominations?

I didn't think they'd get enough votes to justify it, given they'd probably just take away a few votes from the others.

I didn't think they'd get enough votes to justify it, given they'd probably just take away a few votes from the others.

They'll get more votes than Gio Aplon. I'd rate them both significantly above Huget as well.

Cuthbert merits an option. I don't think he is the best, but he has a good strike rate and has proven himself on the international stage.

But Gio Aplon's does?
DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

I also agree, Wade could be a better player than Aplon.

Also I voted for Jane as he is actually a 14 unlike North and Habana, will be interesting to see if Smith or Jane will be chosen against England.

DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

I also agree, Wade could be a better player than Aplon.

Also I voted for Jane as he is actually a 14 unlike North and Habana, will be interesting to see if Smith or Jane will be chosen against England.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gzgjCF6M-us" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Also was Sivivatu an option for either wing as he is better than a few which have been mentioned

Latest posts