Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRF Mr Fish

Your Piscine Overlord
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Eben Etzebeth progresses into the team, but we have a three way tie for the next locking spot. We will probably have two more rounds.

Tight race. I went for Retallick but wouldn't mind either of teh three TBH.

Tight race. I went for Retallick but wouldn't mind either of teh three TBH.

Yeah Retallick here also, been pretty happy with the outcome of previous polls but will be gutted in he isn't chosen, one of my fav players.

Yeah Retallick here also, been pretty happy with the outcome of previous polls but will be gutted in he isn't chosen, one of my fav players.

Yeah he has an insane work rate and is the perfect foil for Whitelock. I am hoping Pieter-Steph du Toit can remain fit for more than 2 games and be the same for for SA.

well every English poster has voted for Launchbury it seems here, so good luck with that :p
Tie atm...

well every English poster has voted for Launchbury it seems here, so good luck with that :p
Tie atm...
Not just English.
To be honest I'd also have voted for Lawes if he hadn't been omitted.

Whitelock is excellent. Dirty bugger, but a very good player.

he's also got a cherry in stead of a brain, but his Rugby IQ is where it should be, we're not asking him to write a treaty on classic Greek hermeneutics.

Went with Whitelock as I think he would compliment Ezeabeth better, although wasn't much in it.

Anyone wanting to compare Whitelock and Retallick for work rate just watch the Chiefs vs Crusaders from last night, Retallick ****s all over him.

Latest posts