Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Martin Castrogiovanni (ITA)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Carl Hayman (NZL)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zirakishvili or gtfo -_-

:D actually I agree he's one solid solid TH, and doesn't do only scrummaging. Can't believe I forgot to mention him in the initial TH thread.

Gotta go for the thick Argentinian here.

no Nicolas Mas or Ben Franks ?

Nicolas Mas hasn't really been playing as well as he was a couple of years ago - he's in the same boat as someone like Owen Franks in that regard, they haven't consistently been at the top of their game for the last two years.

I assume you mean Owen not Ben Franks? Owen is the starting tighthead for the All Blacks, Ben is a benchwarmer at best.

Adam "Winnie the Pooh" Jones

I can't belief you go for Jones with Figallo a very realistic option there. You are either a VERY big man to totally overcome bias or you underrate your countryman who has been giving some well established scrums major headaches very recently.

I do rate Jones as a legit contender and see the two as some distance above the rest but personally I went for Figallo who along with Lobbe and Ayerza are the pick of the Argentine squad for me and the only guys I'd not mind getting on my team.

I do rate Jones as a legit contender and see the two as some distance above the rest but personally I went for Figallo who along with Lobbe and Ayerza are the pick of the Argentine squad for me and the only guys I'd not mind getting on my team.
I think you are forgetting Albacete

I went for Jones but do think his form is doing downhill quite rapidly.

Nicolas Mas hasn't really been playing as well as he was a couple of years ago - he's in the same boat as someone like Owen Franks in that regard, they haven't consistently been at the top of their game for the last two years.

Maybe not but by that token why on earth is castrogiavanni here? Shadow of the player he once was. Pushed out of the Leicester picture by dan cold who isn't here. Similar regarding hayman.

Latest posts