• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trf xv

This team is destined to fail with attitudes like that, where's the fight, the hunger. Dullonion you'll never get the 9 shirt.

Delia Smith style rant over. :p

My uni team has rolling subs and never trains... = unbeaten league season 2010/11; League, Cup & 7s treble in 2011/12. So basically all the evidence points to less effort = more results. Ever heard of trying too hard?

;-)

Looking at the TRF backs I can see them running out to I'm sexy and I know it. Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

Us forwards are probably under no such illusion :D

I was just thinking playing cmac actually gives us 16 players as he has to bring his short blonde haired sex doll everywhere with him. I wonder which is the better player.

I was just thinking playing cmac actually gives us 16 players as he has to bring his short blonde haired sex doll everywhere with him. I wonder which is the better player.

Rumour has it the doll is better under pressure.

It fills a hole...... or possibly the other way round......

I Propose we listen to Al Pacino's speech of Every Given Sunday before the match to motivate us...
Or anything from 300.
My uni team has rolling subs and never trains... = unbeaten league season 2010/11; League, Cup & 7s treble in 2011/12. So basically all the evidence points to less effort = more results. Ever heard of trying too hard?

;-)
:lol: Completely agree!

Here, I don't bring the doll everywhere, to be honest apart from when I'm going swimming it stays in the attic. I thought it was a novelty floating device.

Ends really weak attempt at ending insults. Please continue.

Latest posts