A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">Nominations for Sexiest TRFer
</div>

The Following Rules apply for these:
  • You are not allowed to Nominate yourself
  • 2 Nominations per Member per Category
  • Bribes will be a matter to be taken seriously
  • Also to make life easier for myself if someone has been nominated then no need to nominate them again its the votes that will decide the winner of the award not the nominations
Nominate, if you will, the sexiest TRFer to grace our good forum. Assess each member carefully, choose wisely and follow the rules...

Nominated so far...

Laetca
Prestwick
Saintsfan_Webby
Teh Mite
DC
Gay Guy
sambãd5
St Helens RLFC
gingergenius

I'm gonna rally around for anyone BUT laetca to take this.

So...Webby and Mite

Prestwick for sure. That beard of his....... phwaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Myself vs the magical midget?!

*summons his finest Hollywood American Senator/President/General accent*

...dear god.

Melon's foot.

He subtly asked me to nominate it.
Twice.

12042008001qe1.jpg

12042008002vl0.jpg

Melon's foot.

Twice. [/b]
Hahaha

That should go up as the best thread.

In that case you subtly asked me to nominate your blisters.

<div class='quotemain'> Melon's foot.

Twice. [/b]
Hahaha

That should go up as the best thread.

In that case you subtly asked me to nominate your blisters. [/b][/quote]

My blisters would win hands down...BUT there's no photo evidence of them.
Plus I gotta try help you win atleast one award.

No need to thank me though :p

If it's all about how bad your foot can look, does the following image mean I win by default then?
:champion:

Closeup.jpg

Pete, I'm not a midget, why don't you come to Antwerp and we'll settle it once and for all? You're just jealous! ;)

I would but the Ultimate Fighting MMA thingy have rented the WWE RAW cage for the month so we can't have our ladder match for the TRF World Championship Belt :(

If it's all about how bad your foot can look, does the following image mean I win by default then?
:champion:

Closeup.jpg

Pete, I'm not a midget, why don't you come to Antwerp and we'll settle it once and for all? You're just jealous! ;)
[/b]
What happened to your foot?

I fell shoe-less down a flight of marble stairs, that foot kept slamming each single step as I went down. It was the night after our last exams, but I wasn't drunk yet when I fell down the stairs, the light just went out and it wasn't my house so I wasn't too familiar with the lay out of it :p
The pain wasn't that bad, especially considering we did start drinking afterwards. Getting into heels the next day to get home was hell XD
It wasn't broken, had the luck of never breaking anything in my life (yet, knock on wood) but it did make a pretty picture opportunity :p
Was three years or so ago but still :p I still like to tell the story as an example of how dimwitted I am.

*edit* Remind me never to tell anyone the story behind that foot again, I tell it here, and I fall down on the street thanks to parts of the pavement sticking out, and bust a knee, and rip a jeans that isn't actually mine. And I have a wedding to go to tomorrow!!
Doesn't matter, I'll still look hot :p

n514807889_428729_6116.jpg

My leg on November 1st 2007. Broken Fibia, Dislocated from playing rugby! A metal screw is inserted in the ankle and a plate and pin inserted on my fibia!

Is that meant to be orange hair on your leg or is it just horribly discoloured? Either way, yuck! :p

Well, either your a forward or that blew up like a balloon!

I'm starting to think we should have a nomination thread for 'My Foot's injury worser than yours'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts