• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRFies Nominations - Sexiest TRFer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, have I won yet?

Do I need to dress like William Regal or has RC done that already?

My guess, your leg was orange because of the disinfectant they used? I once went with a friend to the hospital, he had broken his wrist and they had inserted three metal pins. Wasn't nice to see them being pulled out, but at least that way he wasn't all bored on his own while waiting. Anyway, even after being in a cast for six weeks, his skin underneath was still orange.

And, master Pain, I'd win anyway, the shot of my foot is (even though fuzzy) still the best. Plus, I'm super modest about it (?) (and 'worser' is not a word in the English language!)

I think everyone should submit a photo in each category as defined in that thread with each category of deperate posing girls and a comment against each one explaining why each angle is used.

<div class='quotemain'> DC and Gay-Guy [/b]

I knew all of those pictures of my weiner i sent you over MSN would come in handy..
[/b][/quote]
Shutup Dusty baybeyyy. SHUTUP! You don't have to tell the whole world.

I think everyone should submit a photo in each category as defined in that thread with each category of deperate posing girls and a comment against each one explaining why each angle is used.
[/b]

I didn't understand a word you said there, but I reckon this award would be better judged if the TRFer nominates them self by posting a photo (if willing to do so). Be a bit more fun and official I'd say.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I didn't understand a word you said there, but I reckon this award would be better judged if the TRFer nominates them self by posting a photo (if willing to do so). Be a bit more fun and official I'd say.
[/b][/quote]
Don't you remember the thread that made fun of all the different poses that girls use to take photos and then they stick them on social networking sites like facebook????

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Anyone willing to sieve through pics of ex-rugby players (or current) and decide who is the sexiest in a totally non-gay way say 'I'!

Not I
:p

back on topic. im voting for gingagenius. we have to have at least one ginga in for sexiest trfer. and since none of you barstards gave the all conquoring ginga god the slot...

Apart from Laetca, are there any other girls in our club???

If yes, I vote for her.

If no, I vote for Laetca & St.HelensRLFC

Anyone stopped to think that being the sexiest member doesn't mean you have to appeal to the other male members. It could also easily refer to the member who seems to make the most sexually provocative comments or seems the most obsessed with sex.

sambãd5...he's a bloody ginga.

Gorgeous Ginga that is. [/b]

just to let you know.

its never lupus - its nearly always ginganus

Anyone stopped to think that being the sexiest member doesn't mean you have to appeal to the other male members. It could also easily refer to the member who seems to make the most sexually provocative comments or seems the most obsessed with sex.
[/b]
DarkManX hands down if that's the criteria..

Yeah, that was my thoughts too. If he wasn't banned he'd be a front runner!

<div class='quotemain'>
Yeah, that was my thoughts too. If he wasn't banned he'd be a front runner!
[/b]

LOL, what's Darkman done to get banned this time? [/b][/quote]
To put it simply, he think's the staff are c***s.

I'm feeling prettier and boobier every time a comment is added ^o) (not seriously)

DarkmanX decided to nominate the staff (because they got him a warning increase) in the biggest bullshitter thread. And added some more specifications as to what he believed Staff was made of :p

He'll be back in ten days or so.

I'm feeling prettier and boobier every time a comment is added ^o) (not seriously)[/b]
I'm pretty sure boobier isn't a word, it should be though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts