TRF's 2014 FIFA World Cup

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
World Cup begins in a few weeks. Discuss here. I'll be assigning you each a team based on your online personalities over the coming days. For bantz.

Group A:
Brazil - j'nuh
Croatia - Selimniai
Mexico - Feicarsinn
Cameroon - Ratsapprentice

Group B:
Spain - Mr. Fish
Netherlands - Olyy
Chile - Rich Taff
Australia - Big Ewis

Group C:
Colombia - goodnumber10
Greece - Conrad Smith
Ivory Coast
Japan - Maverick1987

Group D:
Uruguay - Cmac95
Costa Rica - Lynam1104
England - Draggs
Italy - Stormer2010

Group E:
Switzerland - Conal
Ecuador
France -
Honduras - Amobokoboko

Group F:
Argentina - Thingimubob
Bosnia & Herzegovina - Tony Manx
Iran - ImScotty
Nigeria

Group G:
Germany - heineken
Portugal - Big Ginger 8
Ghana - Superalexmarket
United States - Munstermuffin

Group H:
Belgium - Groundhog
Algeria - g6mcg
Russia - LittleGuy
South Korea - UlsterRugby2012

Last edited:
Draggs, Conal and ImScotty you've all been assigned teams!

Draggs, you've gotten England. A major power, although no one is exactly sure why. Lacking in technical ability. We all look forward to seeing you exit in the last 16 so the real contenders can get to work.

Conal, meet Switzerland. Competent if not flashy, we'll expect you to make a reasonable impact at this tournament. Unfortunately, no one will be paying any attention.

ImScotty, your team for the tournament is Iran. No one's quite sure how you made it here, and we look forward to being baffled by your displays over the coming weeks.

South Korea didn't qualify?
There goes any interest I had in this shower of sh*te.

Scotty gets more ridiculous as the days go on and with Ewis around I don't know whats happening in this place anymore.

South Korea didn't qualify?
There goes any interest I had in this shower of sh*te.

With that in mind I've assigned you the Netherlands. A shadow of their former selves, Olyy and the Dutch national team are a good fit, both having seen better days. No one knows what the next 6 weeks holds for the Oranje, but it'll be colourful with loads of sexy blondes at the very least.

In all honesty I think that reading my insights into rugby is, as the kids say "like watching Brazil".
I'll actually be supporting Ghana though.

Teams given to BG8, munstermuffin, and lynam.

Big Ginger 8, you've gotten Portugal. Outside shot at the ***le, but over reliant on one section of your game.

Munstermuffin, you've gotten the USA. You speak some form of English, but like the Americans your spelling is all over the shop.

Lynam, you've gotten Costa Rica. Small and inoffensive, no one wants to see you do badly. Also, you're from one of those countries I don't know much about, much like the Costa Ricans

Excellent, this is the year everybody, all things coming into place. I'll be around for a few weeks and then we can talk about how 2018 is really going to be the one.

Latest posts