TRF's Irish Posters - a Review

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Here it is kids, a comprehensive review of the Irish users of TRF, with player comparisons included for comparisons. I've decided not to rank them as that'd be a bit mean. However, if there were rankings Cmac would definitely be ahead of BG8. Just because.

So let's get this show on the road, we'll do this in order of number of posts:

Feicarsinn
Your god. The ***le TRF Legend barely does him justice. Perhaps something of a spent force considering the peaks reached earlier in his career, however on occasion still able to raise a laugh or start a mildly interesting discussion. Has tremendous hair.
Player Comparison: Brian O'Driscoll. Obviously.

Lucky Number 7
Has a tough role, living somewhat in the shadow of a legend. This aside, he's carved out a niché place for himself. Despite being utterly intellectually incapable, his tales of debauchery and his crudeness have amused me and many a time made me feel much better about myself. Will eventually die of syphilis.
Player Comparison: Geordan Murphy. Bit mental. Doesn't really do things the right way, yet likable. The hairline.

Big Ginger 8
Ah, where to begin? We've had our ups and downs, me and BG8. Perhaps I see something of myself in the little slugger (sans the wit, charm and rugged good looks of course) which has made me grow quite fond of him. He gets really ****** off whenever anyone doesn't shower Leinster with praise, which I like. Also, Rhys Ruddock is quality, disregard the haters.
Player Comparsion: Conor Murray. Looked for an awful long time that he was going to be ****e, has actually turned into a handy old user.

Munstermuffin
Oh boy. When he's coherent it's class. However, I feel like I need about 4 pints to understand the fella.
Player Comparison: Peter Clohessy. Utterly incomprehensible.

Snoopy Snoopy Dog Dog
Definitely the smartest of the bunch, although that isn't really saying all that much. Knows lots about Irish rugby, therefore giving me information I can use to lord it over my real life friends. For that, I value him.
Player Comparison: Shane Horgan. Very highly though of amongst the Irish, not so much elsewhere.

Cmac95
King of the children. Has been muted as possible scrum half for the clearly fictional at this stage TRF 7's team. I imagine he has quite a large head.
Player Comparison: Gordon D'arcy. Looked like he was going to be the **** when he was younger, turned out ok. Not a patch on Feic, but fills that role when the great man is absent.

lynam1104
Lives in Singapore. Occasionally rivals MM for incomprehensible English. Been round for ages. I don't know too much about him.
Player Comparison: Bob Casey. Kinda far away. Probably should get more attention, but meh.

King D'arcy
A prince among men. a god among us mortals. Before LN7 became mental, I stopped caring, and this supreme being was still posting - the true golden age of Irish TRFdom. His presence is missed every time someone says something stupid that deserves abuse, which is most of the time around here.
Player Comparison: Denis Hickie. Too young to go.

Coonor
Has a lot of o's in his name. Being an Owen, I like that. Good, sensible poster. Once criticized Kevin McLaughlin's defense however, and therefore holds none of my respect.
Player Comparison: Tony Buckley. See above.

Osulli Mi
The forgotten man of the younger lads. The third wheel in Cmac and BG8's spoon.
Player Comparison: Ian Dowling. I don't understand why anyone would support Munster when presented with the possibility of following the one true side. Clearly deranged.

Gavin
Has Jonah Lomu as his avatar.
Player Comparison: Jonah Lomu.

Conal
Supporting Connacht must be rough. Never quite cracked the big league, but a steady hand. Wrote a blog if I remember correctly.
Player Comparison: Gavin Duffy. Token Connacht member.

Was expecting worse so won't complain. Congrats on the 6000.

Excellent. Now I want one of all the SH posters, but written when you are ******.

Honoured to be Da Claw but surely my grammar ain't that bad :p I'm no longer Dubya ya :)

Connacht! a line has been crossed dear sir!

i challenge you to a duel

swords at dawn!

On behalf of Conal and Amiga, let us just say this is exactly the level of representation I've come to expect for good Ulster folk from Irish national teams. Typical bias. Feic is in fact Declan Kidney.

Ha, I've just seen this D'Arce is a legend and I'm in the rough '01-'03 stage of the career just wait three years Feic and you won't function nearly as well without me! ;)

Do I have to be blasted to make it?
Ezequiel: Charl McLeod. Comes and goes, posts at speed and then nothing for weeks.
Draggs: Percy Montgomery. Legend
Darwin: TJ Ioane... (will this lure him back???)

Latest posts