TRF's UEFA Euro 2016

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Feic did to for the World Cup two years ago but he's gone and as his successor to the role of Irish poster with a God Complex it's my turn. Comment and you'll be granted a team and a mildly insulting/complimentary reason why you are said team.
I am France, host and one of the strongest teams in the tournament without the unattractive egos of it's competitors.

Group A:
France - The Alpha Bro
Albania - Big Ginger 8
Romania - Tadginator
Switzerland - themole25

Group B:
England - Tigs Man
Russia - Bee
Slovakia - Orange
Wales - Saulan

Group C:
Germany - TRF_Heineken
Northern Ireland - J'nuh
Poland - Unrated
Ukraine - g6mcg

Group D:
Croatia - TRF_Stormer2010
Czeck Republic - Gavin
Spain - TRF_Olyy
Turkey - ImScotty

Group E:
Belgium - Thingimubob
Italy - Groundhog
Sweden - Munstermuffen
Republic of Ireland - Every Time Ref

Group F:
Austria - The Blindside
Hungary - TRF_SelimNiai
Iceland - Toby Beast Teague
Portugal - Cruz del Sur

Last edited:
They didn't make it in. I'm in for this.

Go on then, I need an excuse to be somewhat interested in this joke of a sport.

I am France, host and one of the strongest teams in the tournament without the unattractive egos of it's competitors.

You mean, much like their food, you're oily and stink of onions.

Yes, please! And thank you.

Where is the Netherlands though?
Netherlands have had a pretty horrible time of it the last couple years, lost a lot if the guys who were pivotal in coming 2nd and 3rd in the last two World Cups and a lot of their young guys either aren't as good as was previously thought or struggling without the experienced guys around them.

Anyway... Croatia, very stylish and always enter the Euros under the radar, a strong month could see them champions but they're yet to establish themselves with the European big guns.
They didn't make it in. I'm in for this.
Wales, new faces to finals competitions, solid across the park with a couple superstar names, definite contenders but may rely too much on one or two main strengths.
I am the classiest of teams. Spain
I'll be the judge of that Poland, have been all sizzle with no steak in previous tournaments, showing more backbone in recent years with wins over the likes of Germany, like Wales probably rely on their star performers slightly too much to go real deep in Europe!

- - - Updated - - -

Go on then, I need an excuse to be somewhat interested in this joke of a sport.

Spain, greats of the recent past but recently displaced as the best, yet to see if they can return to former glories or if they're too far past their peak.

I'll take it. Give BG8 NI because even he only half likes himself.
I have a few ideas for BG8, not NI though. Turkey, a flightless bird that thinks it's better than it is, Hungary simply because it's an appropriate pun or Albania, lucky to be here. What do ya think??
Will Group D become the Moderators' group of death?
I think our moss are too good to be Turks if we're honest. You're Ukraine btw, limped in to the finals after coasting the last two years but stronger than people think.

You mean, he's nowhere near as cool and sexy as he thinks he is, the whole of Europe openly dislikes him and it's only a tiny bit of him, towards the bottom, that has any appreciation of rugby.

Czech Republic, consistently around and appreciated by most but disappears before things get too serious.
You mean, he's nowhere near as cool and sexy as he thinks he is, the whole of Europe openly dislikes him and it's only a tiny bit of him, towards the bottom, that has any appreciation of rugby.
Can't believe I'm giving you this after that... Rep. Of Ireland. Balances brilliance with mediocrity in almost equal measure. Showed a lot of heart to make it here.
Can anyone take part? If so, I'm in.
Iceland, soon about to realise anyone can take part in these things.

Latest posts