• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri-Nations 2009: Anybodies Game?

Rugby News

Academy Player
After the June Internationals and the Lion's Series we've all got a pretty good look at South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.Ã'* I've heard people say that the Bokkes are the clear favourites after seeing their hard hitting displays against the British and Irish Elite.Ã'* Personally, I think that Australia were equally impressive with their new style, Robbie Deans-supercharged attitude.Ã'* For the first time in a while a big question mark looms over the All Blacks.Ã'* They are the team with something to prove.Ã'* It is the Kiwis that must fight to retain the #1 spot on the IRB rankings chart.Ã'*

This weekend we saw the first match with the Wallabies hoping a flight over to the Land of Kiwis, Sheep, Lord of the Rings, Flight of the Conchords and the Long White Cloud for an epic match.Ã'* Personally I really enjoyed this game.Ã'* Australia fully showed their attacking prowess in the first half, with the All Blacks demonstrating their resolve and mighty defense and rucking skills in the second.Ã'* For obvious reasons I won't post the results on the frontpage, but to read more about this match and the upcoming Tri-Nations excitement make TRF your homepage and check back thrice daily, at least...

Ã'*http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49747

Back to Blog

Latest posts