• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: All Blacks - Springboks @ Westpac Stadium (30-07-2011, 07:35 GMT)

Cowan's got one of those faces you'd never get tired of slapping :p

Like any good Scurm Half.

Note for Dan Carter - STOP MAKING EVERYTHING LOOK SO EASY, AT LEAST LOOK LIKE YOUR'E MAKING THE EFFORT.

Thankyou

Are Morne and Lambie both going to be playing in the SA world cup side or who will make way for some of the returning 20 or so players

Aplon will probably go back to 15, then one of the two will play 10, the other 21 (probably)

I think Lambie is a bit off Morne at the moment but he might step up with the full side behind him.. Ali Williams is battling I think

I'm sorry but that is a very poor decision, the tacklers on Chilliboy made no effort what so ever to roll away from there.

I'm sorry but that is a very poor decision, the tacklers on Chilliboy made no effort what so ever to roll away from there.

the penalty nz received and slotted to make it 28-7 was questionable i think and then he lets them get away with that when they are advancing quickly at the line was disappointing

Has carter ever had a worse night with the boot in a test match?

Well, any way you slice it, that was an absolute shellacking. 22-zip in the second half. If DC hadn't had such a poor night with the boot, it could have been 50

I don't think the Springboks can take anything out of this match, they were, as they say in the Republic... KAK!

Stirling Mortlock is my favorite sportsman name. Don't know why, sounds like someone who is hard as nails, and he is!

NZ too good. Guildford and Jane were on their game tonight. The ABs have good depth in their outside backs.

Doesn't look like it will matter which outside backs NZ uses for the WC, they're all fantastic...

Well, any way you slice it, that was an absolute shellacking. 22-zip in the second half. If DC hadn't had such a poor night with the boot, it could have been 50

I don't think the Springboks can take anything out of this match, they were, as they say in the Republic... KAK!

There are positives: Lambie, Chiliboy and Johnson all played well...

There are positives: Lambie, Chiliboy and Johnson all played well...

I don't think Lambie played particularly well - though it's hard to when your forwards aren't providing a great platform and you've got inexperienced guys around you.

Latest posts