• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: All Blacks - Wallabies @ Eden Park (06-08-2011, 08:35 GMT)

Fair play, Eden Park is a good looking place. They extended that east stand and the country deserves a stadium where they can host a large crowd. Lots of stadiums out here, but they're all too small for country and too large for club. Eden park has gotten closer, but i'm surprised they didn't just rebuild the stadium and make it a 70,000 seater ready for the world cup.

Wallabies are crap as always( In New zealand). Will be lucky to get within 30. So much hype, Disappointing performance

Am betting on Australia,i love their agility and persistence.they should cause an upset if the game starts in their favour.tricky match though.

Wales doesn't... population is a million less.

Most of our population is one one area. Huge percentage of our 3m is in south, a large percentage of THAT huge percentage is in the east near the millennium stadium.
New Zealand have got their 4 million in a bunch of cities and spread out quite nicely in surrounding areas.

Also, why do Sky think its a good idea to have Justin Harrison as a pundit. The man, aside from being a prize ...insert rude word here...., has all the charisma of a bowl of Rice Pudding, couldn't Sky find any other former Aussies that sound more intellegent. Wheres Michael Lynagh, hell I'd prefer Shane Warne.

Only just noticed O'Connor's run up - he looks like the Tin Man on his way to a rave!

Also, why do Sky think its a good idea to have Justin Harrison as a pundit. The man, aside from being a prize ...insert rude word here...., has all the charisma of a bowl of Rice Pudding, couldn't Sky find any other former Aussies that sound more intellegent. Wheres Michael Lynagh, hell I'd prefer Shane Warne.

Nahh bugger them, random Spanish people ftw :D

Wow, electric counter attack from the Wallabies. Mils got owned by Ioane, great try.

Good try.

Always get frustrated when watching southern hemisphere rugby - always seem as though most of the rules are entirely optional (i.e. offside, forward pass, entry into the ruck)

The Wallabies are taking players out of the ball left, right and centre.

Nice bit of "gamesmanship" performed on Weepu on the side of the ruck then by the aussies, nice finish :p : Game on???

Where the hell did that AB's try come from.... My god! :p Game over???? hahaaha

Latest posts