• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Wallabies - All Blacks @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (27-8-2011, 10:05GMT)

How many rucks does Weepu have to not be there at to get pulled off the field!!!!!!!!!

Thorn, Nonu and 2 others have had to be there for him so far and he wasn't at the bottom of any ruck! That takes men out of position to do that!!!! Is anyone going to defend his game tonight?

He has been appalling so far - even when he has turned up at ruck, his distribution has looked shaky, so the backs have had no decent go forward ball. Surprised that Australia aren't further clear

Woeful tackle by Thomson! His arm looks a bit f'd though. Still, if you can't tackle you shouldn't be there! Good try from Samo. :)

''It's the hairstyle that got him there'' GREAT commentating.

the all blacks are playing like wales!

Samo having a beast of a game, where's he been all his career?

Weepu's doing a Phillips. Really slow.

Dead right. They are both guys who do their best work when trying coming on in the second half trying oust the incumbent. Not that flash starting!

This is like watching a fvcking train wreck. The AB's are just terrible, can't take a trick.

This match is reminding me of the loss in Sydney in 2008. Very similar. Every 50/50 bounce of the ball is going the Wallabies way, and every 50/50 call is going their way too, and they are hitting the rucks very hard and in numbers. Our forwards are just standing there defending and doing nothing.

GH needs to change the game plan, because what they are doing right now simply isn't working.

I fear this is going to be a hiding!!

I don't know who told Weepu he needs to take 20 minutes to get the ball out but it's killing any sting the All Blacks attack can muster.

Guildford needs to go, get Toeava on.

Great first half by the Wallabies

All Blacks outplayed and out muscled (apart from the scrum/lineout) - madness!

RADIKE SAMO!!!!!!

great half for the aussies, but im worried about whether the Wallabies can keep up the intensity, or are they gonna burn out and the blacks charge over them in the final 20 minutes??

I used to be a Weepu fan, but it looks like he's let himself go looks unfit and lazy + his pass used to be better?? Shame.

This is like watching a fvcking train wreck. The AB's are just terrible, can't take a trick.

This match is reminding me of the loss in Sydney in 2008. Very similar. Every 50/50 bounce of the ball is going the Wallabies way, and every 50/50 call is going their way too, and they are hitting the rucks very hard and in numbers. Our forwards are just standing there defending and doing nothing.

GH needs to change the game plan, because what they are doing right now simply isn't working.

I fear this is going to be a hiding!!

This is a golden opportunity at half time. I don't care too much if we lose........if we show that we can adapt from one game-plan into something else in the same game. This is something we've not been flash at. This is the most important second half outside of potentially trailing in any world cup game.

I used to be a Weepu fan, but it looks like he's let himself go looks unfit and lazy + his pass used to be better?? Shame.

Weepu's usually the fastest of the 3 scrumhalves the All Blacks have. My guess is that they're trying to play a controlled territory game (which is evident in their kick offs) It's not working, they need to rely on their flair, not perfect structure.

The Wallabies are showing how a test match against New Zealand should be played: high intensity, don't take a step back and have a little bit of luck.

This is a golden opportunity at half time. I don't care too much if we lose........if we show that we can adapt from one game-plan in the same game. This is something we've not been flash at. This is the most important second half outside of potentially trailing in any world cup game.

Did someone mention Sean Fitzpatrik???

Horrible performance by ABs so far. They look like they are playing with a different ball to the Wallabies... None of them can bloody hold onto it.

Credit to Australia though, they've been pretty awesome so far.

Latest posts