• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Wallabies - Springboks @ ANZ Stadium, Sydney (23-07-2011, 11:00 GMT)

Stegmann and Johnson are pathetic scrummagers. If we would have played with Daniel openside, Deysel blindside and Rossouw at the back, our scrum would may be even stronger than with Smith and Burger

Not too long till kick-off now.... do we have anyone in the forum from Sydeny? If so has it stopped raining yet? Reports suggest it hasn't stopped raining for the last week!

Fight between Justin Harrison and Sean Fitzpatrick brewing on Sky Sports...

Justin - "Yea the men in gold and green"
Sean - "Is it yellow or gold?"
Justin - "It's silver like your hair"

I like Justin Harrison, but I like Sean Fitzpatrick. But who is better? Only way to find out....

harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg

Last edited:
Solid scrum by the Wallabies!

Have to say the new Springboks jersey has grown on me

Last edited:
That forward play looked pretty dangerous from SA - they'll be 100 times more interesting if they stop Morne Steyn from touching the ball!

EDIT: And a winger's try for Ben Alexander, what a counter attack!!

The Boks get thrashed. 2 tries in 5 minutes. still 70 minutes to go. Auw

Tell me about it, some shocking defence leading to that last try - gonna be a long day for SA :p

Have to agree with you as well, Olly - hated the new Canterbury strips for a while but they look alright

Gah, if Alexander had given it to Ioane (or Ioanes try had happened first) I'd be £60 richer :lol:

If the Boks can stop Australia scoring any points in the next 20 minutes or so they could squeeze their way back into the game

O'Connor impressing me in defence, he is owning Mvovo. Also Rossouw is the only South African who is impressing me.

Yeah Rossouw's playing well - Mvovo's not doing well against O'Connor but when he's getting the ball in the middle of the park and getting the chance to take on other players he's making some nice ground. Olivier's getting absolutely munched backwards, he's been the reason for a few Bok attacks getting stopped so abruptly...

Ashley Johnson's making the hard yards pretty well too

Last edited:
Odd call: "Putting too much pressure through the scrum"

Has John Smit lost weight? He's not as fat as usual :p

Anyone on twitter? I'm currently addicted, but have no-one to tweet about rugby with. Follow me, I'll feel less like I'm talking to myself. @JoeDoughnuts

Springboks are **** poor with massive errors by Smit, Johnson and Stegmann... Too bad Flip is off now... I love to see Deysel come onto the field with Stegmann and Johnson off but that's not going to happen.

15-6 half-time score, not very impressive by either side though. Australia has too much handling errors and they could have been up by more than 30

Latest posts